The online racing simulator
Talented Race Reporter Required
(20 posts, started )
ESL UK will have its first Pro Series Race, starting on the 8th September. Last season we had Kev write our reports, and they really brought the races to life. You can read a sample of his writing here.

Kev, unfortunatly doesn't have the time to write reports for the EPS Season, due to work commitments, so ESL UK is looking for somebody that knows LFS preferably, but more importantly, knows how to write a detailed and unthrulling race report. These reports will be posted on LFS News and also on the ESL Main site. There might be also be oppuntunites for these reports to appear in Virtual Motorsports.

Interested parties, please PM me here.

Thanks for Reading

Fordie
shame Kev cant do it

i really enjoyed his reports as did most people. they also grabbed the attention of other "non-lfs" ESL'ers....
And other "non-ESL" LFS'ers. It'll be a tough call to replace him
how much is the pay per hour, and what holiday benefits do we get? when's the interview?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :how much is the pay per hour, and what holiday benefits do we get? when's the interview?

you will be able to write articles / make interviews to bring LFS to a bigger group of people...
you should pay us

PS:
you get the fame and the girls
Why ESL Uk and Germany are active and have amateur and pro series and ESL Euro does not have nothing active?

Where are european admins?
I could have a go
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :Why ESL Uk and Germany are active and have amateur and pro series and ESL Euro does not have nothing active?

Where are european admins?

There is. Its called the EAS Series, and this is open to all European Drivers. You can find out more information here. Although its not a Pro Series like the Intel Sponsored ones of Germany and UK, it does offer prizes and fast clean racing from Europe's best.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/lfs

Regards

Fordie
#9 - P1lot
Unfortunately, looks like from that page that theres no current leagues running for ESL Europe at the moment
Quote from P1lot :Unfortunately, looks like from that page that theres no current leagues running for ESL Europe at the moment

No as the Pro Series in Germany is still running, and afaik the Admin from the EAS Series are the same people that Admin the Pro series.
Quote from Fordman :There is. Its called the EAS Series, and this is open to all European Drivers. You can find out more information here. Although its not a Pro Series like the Intel Sponsored ones of Germany and UK, it does offer prizes and fast clean racing from Europe's best.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/lfs

Regards

Fordie

For playing in EAS wasn't required a sort of "qualification"? (i remember it from other games)

Which qualification is needed for LFS EAS? Or is free to join?

I remember that in other games (especially FPS) the qualification was based on the results of the last year Euro ladder. But this mean that there should be an active Euro ladder, and from the Euro page seems not. :/
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :For playing in EAS wasn't required a sort of "qualification"? (i remember it from other games)

Which qualification is needed for LFS EAS? Or is free to join?

I remember that in other games (especially FPS) the qualification was based on the results of the last year Euro ladder. But this mean that there should be an active Euro ladder, and from the Euro page seems not. :/

There is a Qualification period, but this is only to put you in the same group of drivers skill level as your own. if you are quicker, you get promoted up a division, same if you are slower.
Quote from Fordman :There is a Qualification period, but this is only to put you in the same group of drivers skill level as your own. if you are quicker, you get promoted up a division, same if you are slower.

Mmm... but if I would join today, could I?
If yes, how?

(could not find out how from the rule page)
afaik there currently is no open eu-esl-league but probably there will be another season of the escc...
Quote from dodo.ger :afaik there currently is no open eu-esl-league but probably there will be another season of the escc...

When?
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :When?

Quote from Previously from Fordman :No as the Pro Series in Germany is still running, and afaik the Admin from the EAS Series are the same people that Admin the Pro series

-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :useless hacks in motorsport journalism (James Allen - this means you)

Stop The Cock!

I usually do the race reports on the ITEK website, and could no doubt do these too. Unfortunately the ITEK reports have been extremely sparse lately, simply due to a lack of time to get them done. So sorry, although I could do it, I'd rather get my own existing commitments sorted before taking on new ones.

Unless of course the ESL Germany Intel connection means one of those nice new Core Duo processors arrives in the post - that might tip the balance in terms of things competing for my time.
Quote from STROBE :
Unless of course the ESL Germany Intel connection means one of those nice new Core Duo processors arrives in the post - that might tip the balance in terms of things competing for my time.

Join the Queue
I'll give it a whirl, although it would only be on a trial basis as I am going traveling in October.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG