The online racing simulator
Jack Ward needs your vote :)
(24 posts, started )
Dear my lfs friends. I recently entered into a competition here in spain for DJ'ing, and i would really appreciate if you could take your time to vote for me

the voting is simple, Click ( VOTAR ) yes the page is all in spanish, i will help you out here :L

you will get a box come up where you have to put the following details

Name*

First surname* / second surname * ( make one up if you dont have a second surname )

sex*
M or F ( H[m] or M[f] in spanish )

Month and year of birth* in the 2 little white boxes ( thanks J@tko for reminding me )

Location*

Email*

and telephone ( not mandatory )

*accept t&c.

Vote here - click Votar and the above instructions

Thank you

Edited title : El pibe was right, removing DJ from it cleans it up
Edit 2 : Any voters are in with a chance of winning an ipad, dont know how its going to work but yeah if you get 1 mail from zombiedj's that youve won an ipad, its genuine
#2 - J@tko
Votado. ¡Buena Suerte!

BTW you also need to put in Mes and Año Nacimiento - thats the month and year of your birthday
Ahaa, added and thanks for the vote up to 5 :P
my main competition really are 2 dj's who play in the same town as me. who are Marco valery and Miguel lema. so if you can like, Not vote for them. even better
Voted. I'll want one of those free tickets for the Madrid and Barcelona sessions.
you play a terrible genre, so no, i'm not voting.
Yay you played Mord Fustang in your entry mix, got my vote.

Good luck.
Sorry Klutch. but i cant please all

And thanks to all that have voted
up to 12 votes now and up to page 17 :L keep em coming

Edit: make that 16 votes
Tu voto se ha contabilizado. ¡Gracias!

Good luck!
thank you up to 24 votes now up to page 14 out 32
29 now!

Listened your your mix, enjoyed most of the tracks
33 now again thank you all for
Voting 7 days to go with votes
I'm up to page 13 and my main competitor is on page 11 Slowly catching
I will not vote unless you pay me money. After all what do I get in return? Dinner? no... Sex? Unlikely... A warm and fuzzy feeling for helping someone without any sort of personal gain or reward? Not interested.

:banana:
ill vote cause i asked the same thing when i entered my dog in a contest.. so +1 for being a creative dude! the only suggestion that i have is to remove the '' DJ '' from your name.

I'd rather say that im going to a show of Jack Ward rather than DJ Jack Ward..... the latter is too long for my dead brain's liking
Quote from el pibe :the only suggestion that i have is to remove the '' DJ '' from your name.

I'd rather say that im going to a show of Jack Ward rather than DJ Jack Ward.....

/headdesk
no need to be negative Jamie, all im asking for is support, no you wont get anything out of it, but if you actually were to vote and i were to get selected ( its not just the top voted that win )
i would show how much it meant when you voted, and like it was mentioned above, there are free tickets to events, clubbing holidays and anyone who votes can win an ipad.
so say if you did vote, regardless of you liking it or not, and then i win 50 free tickets for anyone of my choice, i would show the people who voted a little more consideration over the people who didnt vote.

And El Pibe, I will take that into consideration, when my next poster gets made up for an event i have in feburary, i will take a look at it without the 'DJ' in the name and see

up to 34 now just 11 behind my main competitor from the same region
update, up to 51 votes, could do with another 20 or so to seal it against my competitor

keep the votes coming 4 days untill voting closes

It means alot

vote here
I agree
Jack Ward before DJ Jack Ward
any day fo the week
Ok
Thanks for the votes 53 now im now number 1 in my region still 2400 off 1st place but thats not of any importance to me all i need to do is beat the 3 people from here so far its 53 - 46 - 9 - 3 so im just ahead on 53
Competition is closed now, i finished 1st in my region with 62 votes. the final results havent been posted yet, however i want to thank everyone who voted for me
You're welcome.
Why would I vote for a Jack wad?

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG