The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :leonardo555, People usually post renders here to get comments.

I just told ya that I made it for myself... and that I'll not change anything in my render only because u didn't like it. I'm not saying that u can't comment or anything, I just won't change my render, this is what I said.
anyway, thanks for your comment about my render
Quote from Hahmo :Well actually my resolution is 1600x900 so if you could match that it would be perfect :P At the moment it loses some pixels..

hope you like it

EDIT: 1st. Lawl.
2nd. Any higher res pls? Want desktop

You said higher res but the one I posted is 1680x1050
Attached images
FZZ 1600_900.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :
You said higher res but the one I posted is 1680x1050

Well, yes, ehm..
It still didnt work out well. This is much better. Cheers mate, looking awesome
Quote from leonardo555 :I just told ya that I made it for myself... and that I'll not change anything in my render only because u didn't like it. I'm not saying that u can't comment or anything, I just won't change my render, this is what I said.
anyway, thanks for your comment about my render

Funny how defensive you are about your own renders but so quick to critique someone elses renders.

And arrogant.
Nice!
Quote from r4ptor :Funny how defensive you are about your own renders but so quick to critique someone elses renders.

And arrogant.

that's life
Quote from r4ptor :No, its you and you should grow up.

have you ever stoped to see how you comment people renders? so you should take a look at yourself before talking about others.
Quote from leonardo555 :have you ever stoped to see how you comment people renders? so you should take a look at yourself before talking about others.

Read what he said. It's fine if you critisize other renders, but r4ptor isn't going in the defence mode which you do. He just changes the little things that people say.
Well you all 3 made some nice renders in past but the difference between zafar,gerben and you(leonardo) is that zafar and gerben critizise when it is nessecary and they try to help.

Or if they get some critisim they give a look at this.

But you always post after nearly every render and tell them that the renders are crap cause they have so many mistakes in. Maybe you should do this if it is nessecary and not to all damn renders here.
And if you get some critique give it a chance. it is the same when you make critique on others.

Have to agree with Zafar that you are very arrogant in this casees...

But it´s just my opinion. May you will think about it.
Quote from kiste :Well you all 3 made some nice renders in past but the difference between zafar,gerben and you(leonardo) is that zafar and gerben critizise when it is nessecary and they try to help.

Or if they get some critisim they give a look at this.

But you always post after nearly every render and tell them that the renders are crap cause they have so many mistakes in. Maybe you should do this if it is nessecary and not to all damn renders here.
And if you get some critique give it a chance. it is the same when you make critique on others.

Have to agree with Zafar that you are very arrogant in this casees...

But it´s just my opinion. May you will think about it.

It's your point of view, dude. But in my opinion, for example in bose's renders when I said it was wrong, I told him everything I knew about the mistake to try to help him.

Maybe it's my way of expression that seems arrogant
Sorry
Nice renders.

I can't believe people are still using my XR lights.
This is not relevant to LFS, thus does not belong here. It's too much rice too if you'd ask me.

Here's a request from Firemike15.
Attached images
VWS GT24.jpg
VWS GT24_2.jpg
VWS GT24_3.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :
Here's a request from Firemike15.

Very nice closeups - and I love the lighting on the last one
yes,but again the no details ruin the renders,especially the first one. when u do awesome render,makes sure its awesome in every way ! no brakes,wheels fooked etc.
Stop the press! I have leaked pics of the livery Williams will be using next year!

Any resemblance to a FOX is purely the result of Mike Coughlan's spy tactics! The dirty dog's at it again!
Attached images
FOX_WilliamsF34.png
I've been working on this conversion on and off . This the LED taillight i did a few years back on brazil now converted to vray.(for me its hard to get the right materials for some reason) And im not good with lightning also,but here it is

If any1 wants it,let me know.(tho it wasnt so popular back than )
Attached images
fzr led tail light vray test 2.jpg
I'm so damn bored...
Attached images
XRT TE37_1.jpg
XRT TE37_2.jpg
XRT TE37_3.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :I'm so damn bored...

nice renders...
in my opinion, if it was mine, i'd give it more "white". ur white things look like a light grey. i'd increase color mapping bright multiplier or the GI inviroment a bit.
nice one anyway

EDIT: request from a friend
Attached images
MR3.jpg
leonardo555, My first impression was, eww, do not want.
Nothing personal, but just too much bloom.
That's what I've done with the FZR and VWS.
Attached images
render_fzr_455.jpg
render_fzr_456.jpg
render_vws_463.jpg
render_vws_464.jpg
render_vws_465.jpg
Quote from Jotemi :That's what I've done with the FZR and VWS.

it looks like good but i can't see your fzr, it's too dark....

_______

Quote from bmwe30m3 :leonardo555, My first impression was, eww, do not want.
Nothing personal, but just too much bloom.

maybe u'll prefer this one...
Attached images
MR2.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG