The online racing simulator
You will need a fresh RBR install in your documents, the RSRBR 2012 mod, the full car pack, the full track pack and the online fix posted above. That should do it and you would be able to make the rally at 20:30 UTC no problem.

On another note could everyone please let me know their RSRBR online name so as I can match up names to times in the results.

Thanks,

Oscar.
My name's Hahmo Smile
Live for speed test 2 revised with correct damages and conditions on SS7. SS7 will now be fully included in the results.
I am not wishing to comment a lot on this other that SS5 with snow and snowing, I could not see a thing and meh, it was ****ing shit.

Then again, I wasn't able to keep the car on track on any stages and had to mostly retire due to the realistic damages and well, it was too harsh..

Matti is a ****ing god btw.
Have been watching your times unvail... I will post up your overall times once Matti finishes this last stage and will add mine to them later on this evening when I do the rally Smile
Current finishing times of Rally Test :

Suzuki94 - 36:53.39
oscarhardwick - 41:54.33 +05:00:56 ( 1 CFH, 1 DNF)
Hahmo - 71:44.19 +34:50.80 ( 6 DNFs)

Last edited 21:32 UTC. All Runs complete. Matti let me know if you had any CFHs. I saw you finished all stages though.
If you dont mind i'll also do the 2nd event if im bothered :P
Not at all... at least then someone will keep me company through the rally and I can compare my times :P
Yup..
And if anyhow possible, count this event's times for me if I improve any bit Big grin
Not in the actual standings but I will factor in how well you could have done just for testings sakes Smile
Well done Matti for winning that one. Would have been a matter of seconds had I not cocked up on the snow stages and Bisanne II but thats hardly a good reason. The rally winner is the best driver over the stages and this test showed Matti to be that driver.

Bad luck Miro, I think you just need to get used to the cars and stages and maybe relax your driving a bit so as you can get to the end.

P.S - Miro did improve by almost 7 minutes on his second run through but still DNF'd most of the stages.
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo : fixed lol hha
Sorry, someone was talking about Joni on teamspeak, and he is finnish too... and I fail granted.

All in all an ok test if not a little meh as only 3 people ran in it. Am very annoyed at myself as I was beating Matti for the first few stages and again at the end but just made one too many errors on bisanne II which cost me 4 and a half odd minutes. D:
It's true I aint nowhere near the best.. But most of the stages I was able to run almost full pace and just that one little mistake where I went too wide I lost either brakes, gears or engine stalled and wouldnt go on again..
Yes. The realistic damage is not forgiving in any sense of the word, it was a silly low speed fail that DNFd me on Bisanne II. That said I compete in a few RBR leagues that are all changing to realistic damage this year so I figured I would trial it here.

But should an LFS league become a reality I may change the damage to reduced so as you can get away with a few more mistakes.
what do u mean with cfh?
A call for help to return your car to the road.
none Tilt
#68 - mr_x
Would have come tonight but had a spontaneous football watching night with a few mates.

Tomorrow is the same too - more important match tomorrow evening. Thursday though I should be free if you have time to set another one up. Smile
Over a month has passed. Two updates annuced. Any progress or isn't there enough interest?
Well, after having shamelessly plugged the thread on the MoE stream to 300 odd people and no posts after that point I would declare a distinct lack of interest in the idea and so unless proven otherwise will not continue with what I was planning to do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG