The online racing simulator
Remove demo servers from the list
Am i missing something?

majority of my servers on the MSL are cruise, Drift or demo servers.. whats happened to actual servers who like to race cars??

i think there is only cargame.no and fox junkies which i go on.

is there something im not doing?
You seem to not count the servers that are empty, because there are quite a few race servers, just empty most the time.
There are filters - use them.
It's called a dying enterprise. but yes, Bose has the right idea.
There is no demo/s1/s2 filter on the MSL, which should be there in my opinion.

It's also on LFSW which works well.
#6 - Ped7g
You can filter out demo servers easily if you don't want to drive demo car, just filter for servers with the desired S1/S2 car allowed.
I know there are filters..

I want to race the Medium speed cars (fxo, rb4,lx4 etc) on medium to short circuits (fe1, as1 etc) but no server seems to offers that, its always big tracks with the gtr cars which are populated. Servers like cargame.nl are ok for the cars but not for the tracks.

Surely others would want the same as me but are just stuck with racing the bigger tracks.

Does anyone know of a server which does 4-6 laps on the smaller tracks with the medium cars?
#8 - robt
Dead Men Racing currently have XRT at BLGP running, usually people about in the evening. Uses FCV which I think might put some off though. But I've managed and I always normally use chase view. Nice clean races too.
I might have to try that
Found some offering what you want on LFSW (see pics). I don't know whether that's useful.
Attached images
feclub.png
as1.png
Quote from englishlord :Found some offering what you want on LFSW (see pics). I don't know whether that's useful.

ye, but it's also all empty and i doubt you will populate it by sitting there entire day anyway.
But that's not a problem of LFS but a problem of the players.
It's a problem of the players which are a problem because of LFS. If I still played I'd have long forgotten about racing and joined the croozurs brigade bruv innit
Do you seriously post every day on the forum of a game you haven't played for 2 1/2 years?
Last race is not last play, nice try though. There are quite a few people on the forum who don't play the game.
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Last race is not last play, nice try though. There are quite a few people on the forum who don't play the game.

Fine and I understand your reasons for doing so but people don't need to hear them multiple times a day.
I can only apologise if you felt offended by my previous statement. I have set up a hotline, 07851289215 where you can, in confidence, call or text if you have any further comments.
I am not offended, just bored by you, even if you are a shining wit.
Would you just stop all this arguing please?
No-one phoned me.
And sorry Flame *whiteflag*
Can we all hug and be friends?
Quote from R3DMAN :...
Does anyone know of a server which does 4-6 laps on the smaller tracks with the medium cars?

I had a server providing small tracks, street cars, and short races up and running for some weeks, I don't think anyone else than me was joining, so I shut it down..

I have started it again now, "Twisty tracks - street", is the name.
most players fire up LFS, open the server list, filter by population, see the top 2-3 servers of their desired typ (race, drift, cruise) which are followed by a whole bunch of full demo servers noone wants to scroll through fishing out the few non demo servers. And noone uses the LFSWorld list.

IMO the ingame server list should be seperated between demo /S1-S2
NO is my answer, I regulary join a demo FBM server.
Quote from ACCAkut :most players fire up LFS, open the server list, filter by population, see the top 2-3 servers of their desired typ (race, drift, cruise) which are followed by a whole bunch of full demo servers noone wants to scroll through fishing out the few non demo servers. And noone uses the LFSWorld list.

IMO the ingame server list should be seperated between demo /S1-S2

This. When I fire up LFS I want some action. This means I need to have at least one or more players in my skill level. The more people that are in the server, the higher the chances are, that someone is actually as.... umm slow as I am. I love the FBM and the FOX but the only server I usually can join that has above 5 players is FOX Junkies (if I'm lucky) so 80% of the time I end up in a Demo server.

Back in the days of seperated Demo and S2 servers there was a whole lot more good (visited) S2 servers IMO

I have nothing against Demo servers, but I am getting sick of 10 players, FBM on BL1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG