The online racing simulator
Altough I'd say it would be a lot more fun with the standard cars, since the RSRBR packs took about 12 gigs of my hard drive in total, which is something i cant really spare atm, it's up to you. I would participate but i mostly need a new hard drive or just clear up shit.
#27 - mr_x
Quote from nikopdr :Altough I'd say it would be a lot more fun with the standard cars, since the RSRBR packs took about 12 gigs of my hard drive in total, which is something i cant really spare atm, it's up to you. I would participate but i mostly need a new hard drive or just clear up shit.

HDD's cost almost bugger all these days!
Quote from mr_x :

Only thing I can think of is to download it again - sounds like a corrupt download. :\

I downloaded if first 2 times and both of them didnt work at all,
3rd try and some installations were missing (parts of tracks..)
And now you tell me to do the 1.6gig download again..
Quote from mr_x :HDD's cost almost bugger all these days!

indeed, but i have more important things to spend my money on, not really into gaming anymore compared to past years
#30 - mr_x
Quote from Hahmo :I downloaded if first 2 times and both of them didnt work at all,
3rd try and some installations were missing (parts of tracks..)
And now you tell me to do the 1.6gig download again..

Oh... Here's a thought: Is your RBR installed into "Program Files (x86)" by any chance? I had problems with RSRBR2011 when my RBR folder was in there. Put my RBR on root C: and had no problems.
Quote from mr_x :Oh... Here's a thought: Is your RBR installed into "Program Files (x86)" by any chance? I had problems with RSRBR2011 when my RBR folder was in there. Put my RBR on root C: and had no problems.

No, though, i have RBR and Richard Burns Rally folder, with RBR having the game in it and Richard Burns Rally having mod and other packs in that folder, if i put them into the same will it help?

Below photo of the problem btw

E: Tried putting in the same folder, still the same
Attached images
show1.png
#32 - mr_x
Anything happening with this?

Quote from Hahmo :No, though, i have RBR and Richard Burns Rally folder, with RBR having the game in it and Richard Burns Rally having mod and other packs in that folder, if i put them into the same will it help?

Below photo of the problem btw

E: Tried putting in the same folder, still the same

Not sure - might be best searching RSRBR forums.
I spoke with admin there and got it sorted.
Now the problem is though, that my shitty GFX wont be able to run the game, as my better GFX card blew up after working for ****ing 3 days..
Just a Q:
How can I set the gears to manual? It wont let me use manual no matter what I do if i enter session straight from the RSCenter..
#35 - mr_x
In RS Centre options on first start up (should be accessible elsewhere too from the top menu bar) it should be selectable there.

Not on computer with RBR on it so can't check exactly where for you. If you're still struggling to find it I'll be on it tomorrow.
Aghw yea found it, thanks :P

Have tried few USA stages and damn those jumps are uncontrollable..
You just have to make sure your wheels are straight throughout the jumps or be ready to work your hands very fast.
Quote from Hahmo :Aghw yea found it, thanks :P

Have tried few USA stages and damn those jumps are uncontrollable..

Whatever you do, do(n't) try diamond creek II
doeet!!!
av'rolled lol

Oscar, doing my best with steering wheel left-right-left-right 200x times in a second..
Didn't start today then eh? :/
No, no one gave me any feedback on the time or cars and so I didnt set anything up... seems reasonable seeing as I asked for feedback.
We said that we are up for the event..

Im ready to go with packs you mentioned before, and why not to host event tomorrow. Ill be there
Ok... I will host two rallies today with the password : liveforspeed

I will take results and put them out after the event has taken place. Please use either the N4_1 or N4_2 car packs or I will not include you in the results.

Times for events will be roughly 18:00 GMT and again at 20:30 GMT. Go to either, or even go to both although in the interest of fairness I will only record your first result should you go to both unless you fail to finish any stages in your first attempt due to a computer crash etc....

Keep an eye out on the public sessions later on.

Thanks,

Oscar.

P.s - Damage will be set to realistic for the time being.
anyone else get server error when trying to drive online?

edit: nvm got it fixed
Will be there
Yes... should you get an error going online there is a fix on the rallyesim.com site... which I will just find for you now...

Here it is : http://xii.rallyesim.com/

about half way down in blue writing there should be a downloadable patch.
Btw, you haven't started the hosting yet, no? As I can't see them on the public sessions list and I'm assuming you will start hosting roughly around 17.50 or so?
Both Sessions are now hosted... you will be able to join at the times shown by the sessions and the first stage will commence 15 minutes after the start time.

Note : SS7 will not be included in the results due to an error on my part with one being at night and the other not. However a mention will be given in the results to the fastest driver through the stage at both night and during daylight.

Oscar.
Which downloads will i need to add to a fresh install to take part in this?
I like Rbr just dont like the faff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG