The online racing simulator
Wicked Racing Team - Lithuanian LFS S2 racing team
Hello guys!

Yeah... It's me again. This time I came up with my brand new Wicked Racing Team's promo video on which I've worked really much. So, I hope You gonna like this one. Please state your opinions if you want. Your comments are really important for me. That's all from me.

Happy New Years! I wish that the following years would be successful for Wicked Racing Team and its members and for You, guys!

Footage: Super GT Series Rounds 2,3,4
Skin by Mr. Christian "kiste" Kistner
Music: The Dark Knight soundtrack (Vitaliy Zavadskyy remix)

Follow us:
Twitter @wkdracing
Facebook @Wicked Racing Team

senis production © 2011
Your best video so far. Good job, I liked it.
Thank You, mate! Glad you liked it. It means a lot to me
Great video ! Grats and good luck from Team Vires
Thank You, mate!
Epic video Skirmy! As Andris said, your best so far! Really nice sounds from the cars, wroooom
Thank You, MATE! Yeah.. Well... I tried to do as much precisily as I could Glad You liked it! Cheers.
It was better than some of the previous shit you've done anyway, though the intro and final parts were far too long, too many of those rear view shots tbh, but good use of the commentary - not bad overall.
Um... well... thank you for honesty, I guees.
Impressive.
Good camera move - good action in there - good dramatic soundtrack.
One thing I don't like is this added carsound in much of those scenes, you should use the normal LFS sound imo. Nice effects also, you did great and worked as the things we told you to do.
Good job Skirmantas.
Where have you been hiding!? I loved the camera work, and the way you fit the commentary in with the racing clips. It looked very professional and it was something that you would see on TV such as V8 Supercar highlights made in to one movie!

A star in the making! Good work!
Oh wow, thanks, Sean and Maik for noticing I am really pleased. Yeah, well.. I've worked on these things really a lot I am glad that my work paid off Cheers.
Quote from FireMike15 :you did great and worked as the things we told you to do.
Good job Skirmantas.

If im correct, skirmantas is getting taught by the best?
Yes I am. I am proud to be spotted and taught by him and by you guys
yeah really good work there senis!
Thanks, kiste! I appreciate this.
Great job here Senis . Very nice camera work, and i love that kind of soundtrack for these promotional videos

I completely disagree with Boothy......your last 2 or 3 videos already show great skill!!! And you seem to step up everytime you make a new one!!!

Just keep them coming m8!!!
Quote from JBiturbo :Great job here Senis . Very nice camera work, and i love that kind of soundtrack for these promotional videos

I completely disagree with Boothy......your last 2 or 3 videos already show great skill!!! And you seem to step up everytime you make a new one!!!

Just keep them coming m8!!!

Hey, João! Thank you so much for a kind words I really appreciate it, mate! Well I am trying my best to entertain you guys. Just taking an advices from Maik and you guys to make sure upcoming video is something new and just better then previous ones.
Watched it but forgot to comment Epic video there dude.
Quote from Kristi :Watched it but forgot to comment Epic video there dude.

Hey, Kristi! Well thanks a lot! Really glad that You like it. Cheers.
You can tell senis is very dedicated to his work, as he thanks everyone after each and every comment
Great video, I loved the effects and camera work!
Thanks, Tor! Glad to hear.
Why the feck does everyone know my real name?
Either way, good to see that someone still gives an effort when it comes to making movies, and also great that it's not one of those drift movies haha!
You have too many facebook friends,Tor Ole Lerbæk. (And ex-team mates,of course)

Wicked Racing Team - Lithuanian LFS S2 racing team
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG