The online racing simulator
Just Training
(19 posts, started )
Just Training
We were preparing for the upcoming MoE race, testing setups and so on. There were some nice battles during the race, I had nothing to do so I decided to create something.
Unfortunately I realized there's a small mistake left in the video, but that's what you get when you're messing around at 3am.
I'm still learning, so don't expect epic effects or anything.

Anyway, enjoy.

YouTube
Absolutely awesome, mate! This is what I call a well compiled review video.

You don't need to put epic effects, 'cos it looks cool so far (thanks to your ability to control cameras nicely and of course choosing right ones for actual scenes)

P.S I am jealous of your smooth frame rates, which makes video to look so nice
Nice clean racing there!
Overall I like the smoothness and those good camera moves, you show some cool action.
Maybe don't make such long sequences of videoclips, it would be better to cut them into more shorter ones and sync them to the soundtrack then.
#4 - kiste
can you upload it somewhere? I need it for my movie collection. its reall nice.
Cool video, but too many XRRs.
Too bad i couldn't start after a successful qualifying due to my internet
Nice vid, no over the top effects to distract you from watching the cars, the driving and cars speak for themselves. Camera always following cars, I like it.

Nice save by the XRR at 3:50. Also a very timely and apt "The End" where the chicane wall would have eaten the car for dinner I am sure.
Quote from rageshgr :Also a very timely and apt "The End" where the chicane wall would have eaten the car for dinner I am sure.

Yes, that was a nasty crash. Puncture kicked in.
Nice one. When was this? I would have liked to participate there.
Very nice, Töki!
Quote from xtraction :im stuck, cant think of anything witty to say

Turbo lag aint witty thing, haha.
thanks for uploading mate!

Just Training
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG