The online racing simulator

Poll : Click all that you would like to see.

Closed since :
KY1 (not wide open, and not easy)
Races around 1 hour long / Qual for 20 min. (if race and qual. on same day only)
WE1R
BL1
AS7R
K31
KY2R
SO4R
AS1
FE4
Qual @ 18:00 GMT Sunday. Race after. Race every 2 weeks
Race for around 1 hour / qualifying for 30 min (different days qual and race only)
A22
F23
Qual @ 20:00 GMT Wednesday. Race following Wednesday (20:00 GMT)
Qual @ 20:00 GMT Wednesday. Race after. Race every 2 weeks
Race for around 1 hour / qual single car runs until compete (different days qual and race only)
Qual @ 20:00 GMT Friday, race Sunday @ 17:00 GMT. Race every 2 weeks
Qual @ 20:00 GMT Fridays. Race after. Race every 2 weeks
Races around 1.5 hours long / Qual for 20 min. (if race and qual. on same day only)
FZ50 League (Realistic NASCAR Cup Series) Decision Poll
Realistic NASCAR will be holding an FZ50 league. This league will be called the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series and will run for a duration of 6 or 7 rounds. Almost everything is up for you guys (the possable competitors) to decide.

Please vote for the race times, tracks and formats that you would like to see the league run. We don't expect this to be a league in which alot of people compete due to this difficulty of the car. Also, Realistic NASCAR's Rulebook will have been largely changed by the time that this leauge begins to include double file restarts, stricter restarting rules to avoid large piles of cars in the firt turn, and clearer rules for green flag incidents.

The new rulebook, while not complete, is viewable at this link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/198700 ... 20Official%20RuleBook.pdf

I update that as I complete it, and a suggestion thread has been posted at this link: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=77467

Hoping to make this the best league possable with a little help from the community
#2 - Bean0
Will you be banning/allowing TC and ABS ?
And is backwards driving allowed?
Quote from Bean0 :Will you be banning/allowing TC and ABS ?

Yes, we will allow it.

Quote from Speed Senna :And is backwards driving allowed?

License requirements will be Specialty License or higher, but you may get one of those by posting a SPR of yourself driving 3 consecutive laps within 104% of WR time without hacks or passing somebody else's driving off as your own. That will have to be with the FZ5 of course, and on one of the tracks selected for the series to run on.
#5 - Sobis
20 UTC is not too late for me only in saturday.
But it's too late for me sundays. Saturdays are ok
How would you guys feel about Wednesday only with the race right after qualifying?
What's the point of this poll then? Your suggestion is the one with the least votes.

Obviously you're the one who organises the league but it's not exactly smart to choose the option that people don't want. Especially when the car in this league is FZ5 which probably means the field won't be massive, I would personally go for the suggestions which people have voted the most in.
Quote from reigga :What's the point of this poll then? Your suggestion is the one with the least votes.

Obviously you're the one who organises the league but it's not exactly smart to choose the option that people don't want. Especially when the car in this league is FZ5 which probably means the field won't be massive, I would personally go for the suggestions which people have voted the most in.

Well, I was throwing another option out there was all since it wasn't included to begin with. All votes in that area are rather tight which make it hard to decide which one to pick.
Qual @ 20:00 GMT Wednesday. Race after. Race every 2 weeks

How is this different to wat u suggested?
I'd give my vote to this option as well now if I could: "Qual @ 20:00 GMT Wednesday. Race following Wednesday (20:00 GMT)", even though I find it rather ridiculous, compared to when we have race following right after it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG