The online racing simulator
Can you help me to get better LFS experience
Hi,

I have a Hewlett Packard laptop, which paid about 120€, i think its cheap.
That's why my LFS gaming is awful, slow fps (10-50), register errors and losing connection (Bad net is not the reason).

So let's start again:
- I open computer
- I open LFS
- I go on the track
- I'm pinging on my screen (internet is fine) and can't drive as good as I can.

Guys, can you help to increase my FPS?
And please tell me how i can ignore other problem: Fatal TCP Error (connaborted), BLANK: OVERFLOW and other lagging.
That's why i'm angry that i lose connection in mid-race (for example MoE race)
PS. Is RegCleaner Pro reliable?

I know that i have to buy a new PC, but i have no € for it, so just tell me how to get a playable LFS for laptop

Thank you
i guess u already turned down all the graphic options?
Cant you do a fresh Windows install (reset to factory settings) and run LFS with minimum detail?

Turn down everything (turn off/lowest settings) in in Options > Graphics, turn off skin downloads, use low res textures, and if you have any other programs running in the background other than LFS - close all of them (browsers, media players etc.).
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
Well try out reducing all graphics details to minimum as Silver suggested, reduce resolution also. Make sure you use the "multiplayer speed up" option and reduce LODs and also reduce distance to draw cars. Well try them one by one and you can see the FPS increase. If you are using hi-res textures, try using the default LFS files instead. Also, can your laptop specs? coz it is possible that you have an insufficient graphics card/RAM et al.
Also disable antivirus when playing LFS - considering how weak your laptop is, this can actually help.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG