The online racing simulator
-TRR- Final Event Review Video
(12 posts, started )
Dear Viewers,

Quite a long time, after the final event of Team Rock Racing took place, and the team for the last time, split up. I decided it was time for a review video of this for many of my friends emotional event. (don't count yourself if you don't think it was emotional )

However, I have spent a full day on it yesterday working non-stop. Starting at 4:30 AM and finishing at 11:43 PM.

And now I decided it was good enough for upload. Sadly since my connection on my new living place is bad, I had to render a worse quality video. This one took 530 minutes to upload.

However, it's now on Youtube, and I guess it will be available for viewing soon.

Without further whine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzDFi7wk_M

Enjoy....

Kind Regards,
Walter
can't watch it in germany.

officially
Darn, it's cause of the intro song.

However, did you like it?
well, I wouldn't call it a cineastic masterpiece, but it's intended to be an event review, and for that matter, it's a solid video. I like the intro song ^^
Quote from McLinux :well, I wouldn't call it a cineastic masterpiece, but it's intended to be an event review, and for that matter, it's a solid video. I like the intro song ^^

Thanks for the feedback!
It really was intended as a review video yes, and not as a masterpiece.

P.S. I made a "normal" video, outside LFS, about real life. Have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ature=channel_video_title
das owsum break movie
#8 - hp999
Avoiding T1 collisions like a bawss

Well done!
Yeah was very nice event.

HP, atm I don't know where the post office is, and the stuff is in Budel. So guys I can't send any package!

However, in further December/January, everyone will receive what they should get.
As a tribute video, it could be compiled better... That cursor basically on every shot really disturbs In overall it's quite good average video. What can I say more...
Quote from seniecka :As a tribute video, it could be compiled better... That cursor basically on every shot really disturbs In overall it's quite good average video. What can I say more...

I did the recordings in 1 go, then started editing, i noticed the cursor after editing the half :P

thanks anyways...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG