The online racing simulator
Merry Xmas
Let's start the Ctrl+F5ing
Haha... So you guys really thought that they'd release something special today :ices_rofl
Well, no because it's Christmas Eve today!
I appreciate all of Scawen and the Devs hard work, but one person usually isn't enough.
We will get Big Nothing for Christmas
No report, no test patch... nothing as always.
But still it will be BIG
And can Scawen nothing at all would not write, so that people don't whine further on the forum
Quote from [Audi TT] :And can Scawen nothing at all would not write, so that people don't whine further on the forum

Like that ever helped before?
Scawen, WHY U NO POST?!
Quote from Weasley123 :Well, no because it's Christmas Eve today!

Not everyone lives in england/usa/canada/wherever they try to stuff gifts into socks
#88 - pmw
It's really sad that LFS is totally dead. Theres only 1-2 "big" public servers in server list. Honestly, I love this game. Enough good graphics without stupid effects, excellent handling and driving feeling.

But I can't really recommend this game for anyone, this is so dead that they would get bored to death. I would like to see S3, but I'm realistic, so.. Happy xmas to everyone.
LFS devs assume that no matter how long it will take to finish the new updates, we will love the new LFS so much that we'll forget about that waiting and forgive them immediately.
They are probably right, but I'd rather be kept informed about what's going on and how much waiting is left there.
isn't anyone annoyed that GT5 ( a game nobody thought would be out till 2012 ) has the scirocco before lfs ?

Quote from theirishnoob :isn't anyone annoyed that GT5 ( a game nobody thought would be out till 2012 ) has the scirocco before lfs ?

Nope
Quite sad not to even get a "Merry xmas to all of you, from the Devs team"

Shows how unmotivated they are. Sure they might be working on LFS in hide, but they cant blame us for complaining, when we dont know if they are dead or alive. They might have died in a huge car accident for all we know.

Damn guys, you have a great game, but if you want to keep hold of us, you gotta perfom! Please.
Quote from pmw :It's really sad that LFS is totally dead. Theres only 1-2 "big" public servers in server list. Honestly, I love this game. Enough good graphics without stupid effects, excellent handling and driving feeling.

But I can't really recommend this game for anyone, this is so dead that they would get bored to death. I would like to see S3, but I'm realistic, so.. Happy xmas to everyone.

+1
Quote from arox123 :quite sad not to even get a "merry xmas to all of you, from the devs team"

shows how unmotivated they are. Sure they might be working on lfs in hide, but they cant blame us for complaining, when we dont know if they are dead or alive. They might have died in a huge car accident for all we know.

Damn guys, you have a great game, but if you want to keep hold of us, you gotta perfom! Please.

+1
RIP dev team. Services will be at 11am tomorrow on cheat server.
RIP lfs
#97 - Be2K
RIP lfs
If you all keep writing "RIP lfs" and don't race, it wil certainly die :P
#99 - troy
bloody bunch of emos
Quote from troy :bloody bunch of emos

Logged in after a very long time because that made my day!

Hahahahahaha

DEVs so quiet- BIG Xmass surprise at hand?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG