The online racing simulator
Hosting
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Puhba
Hosting
Im trying to host a server for my KNAP Cruise server, but i cant seem to figure out whats wrong.
attached is a screenshot of whats happening
Attached images
server fail.png
You have probably misconfigured the IP or port the server is supposed to run at. If you are behind NAT, make sure you didn't entered your external IP to the server's config file.
#3 - Puhba
Quote from MadCatX :You have probably misconfigured the IP or port the server is supposed to run at. If you are behind NAT, make sure you didn't entered your external IP to the server's config file.

That sounded like spanish to me, if you could explian ANYTHING your talking about.
OK, could you post your server's config file here? BTW, if you want to run a server, you should at least know the difference between external(public) IP and the internal one. If you have a router, you'll need to open a port on it to allow other people to connect to your server. Have you read the guide?
#5 - Puhba
Quote from MadCatX :OK, could you post your server's config file here? BTW, if you want to run a server, you should at least know the difference between external(public) IP and the internal one. If you have a router, you'll need to open a port on it to allow other people to connect to your server. Have you read the guide?

looked at the guide, and yes i have a router, and whats a server config file?
The dedi server comes with a "setup.cfg" file. This is where everything from admin password to allowed cars is read from and you must edit the file accordingly the get the server going.
#7 - Puhba
Quote from MadCatX :The dedi server comes with a "setup.cfg" file. This is where everything from admin password to allowed cars is read from and you must edit the file accordingly the get the server going.

Okay... and...
i still dont know how to host

(Going to bed, sorry, il look at what you have posted tommorow)

Hosting
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG