Under Ground Cruise Trailer
(30 posts, started )
more videos from UGC coming very soon.
Some advice, don't use skins that come with any downloaded LFS. use your team skins, I didn't know if you were advertising ATL or UGC.
Quote from greg_slideways :Some advice, don't use skins that come with any downloaded LFS. use your team skins, I didn't know if you were advertising ATL or UGC.

Thanks for the advice, just a quick demo video. Team skins is in the second half of the video.
So I be mature and try to give you some sound advice and you say I am trolling. Cool story bro!
Quote from edge3147 :can you seriously get a life or something? He did use team skins, did you ever think that maybe that was a random cruisers?

>.< So childish, gotta troll every thread we make now?

He's acting childish? You're the one starting drama.
It was a good suggestion. And who makes a Cruise Trailer? Lol.
Good luck BIRD.
Guys seriously, mind your own business and let it be.

Like i said, you don't even know who was driving that car with the default skin.

GROW THE HELL UP AND GET YOUR OWN THREADS.
Just a hint:

Try gettin' some actual footage about YOUR server. There is no information, other than text in the "intro", that's actual information about your cruise server.

And secondly, what is your problem Birdman? Why do you act so childish, lad? I mean, common, look at your own posts. It is pathetic, what do you mean by "grow the hell up"?

Treat others as you'd want to be treated.
Quote from edge3147 :Guys seriously, mind your own business and let it be.

Like i said, you don't even know who was driving that car with the default skin.

GROW THE HELL UP AND GET YOUR OWN THREADS.

Last I checked this was a message board free for anybody to use with a Demo/S1 or S2 license on this game.
I'm sure we can post where ever we like.
Quote from LiamPwn :Just a hint:

Try gettin' some actual footage about YOUR server. There is no information, other than text in the "intro", that's actual information about your cruise server.

And secondly, what is your problem Birdman? Why do you act so childish, lad? I mean, common, look at your own posts. It is pathetic, what do you mean by "grow the hell up"?

Treat others as you'd want to be treated.

This is what I mean by grow up. You keep coming in here and posting useless nonsense. It was a TRAILER, TRAILER = PREVIEW not informational video explaining everything there is to know about the server.

Get your own threads, seriously.
So you openly let people drive on the wrong side? I mean the ATL car drives on the wrong side of the road half the video, just trying to give some constructive criticism bro, take it easy if I was truly flaming don't you think I would be a little less polite.
Quote from LazLoW :Last I checked this was a message board free for anybody to use with a Demo/S1 or S2 license on this game.
I'm sure we can post where ever we like.

omfg YOU GUYS DONT HOWE Alife
Wrong side driving is not a ban/kick, but nice try. It was a video to give a preview of a track and the layout. Troll More.
Quote from edge3147 :This is what I mean by grow up. You keep coming in here and posting useless nonsense. It was a TRAILER, TRAILER = PREVIEW not informational video explaining everything there is to know about the server.

Get your own threads, seriously.

Are you mad bro?
What you're doing is kinda like telling someone what to do in a free country.
Are you paying me to get my own thread? Get bent I can do what I want
Whatever, grow up, like i said.
Quote from edge3147 :Whatever, grow up, like i said.

Grow up?
You started all the drama. If you didn't want this then why didn't you help me out the other night?
After everything I've done for both of you.
You kicked me in the teeth that night.
And I didn't appreciate it much BIRD.
Not much at all. After all the layout edits, all the maps, all the suggestions, all the activity, NEED I GO ON?
You stabbed us in the back and you clearly don't understand that.
All I ever did was help you, and all you've ever done to me is stabbed me in the back.
Quote from lazlow :grow up?
You started all the drama. If you didn't want this then why didn't you help me out the other night?
After everything i've done for both of you.
You kicked me in the teeth that night.
And i didn't appreciate it much bird.
Not much at all. After all the layout edits, all the maps, all the suggestions, all the activity, need i go on?
You stabbed us in the back and you clearly don't understand that.
All i ever did was help you, and all you've ever done to me is stabbed me in the back.

all i did was leave the team, i removed your crap ass maps, and you helped with like 10% of the total layout in general, i am sick of this crap and have contacted a moderator, now please get off my nuts and get your own threads
Quote from edge3147 :all i did was leave the team, i removed your crap ass maps, and you helped with like 10% of the total layout in general, i am sick of this crap and have contacted a moderator, now please get off my nuts and get your own threads

That's because you're a selfish prick and can't appreciate help when you get it.
See where this new path takes you Bird.
I'm looking forward to it as well.
P.S I spent hours on those maps.
And you're an unappreciative little weasel.
Good luck dude that's all I gotta say
fffffffffffffff stop it
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=28828

Quote :Not sure if any of you people have not noticed this, but I've moved several threads which aren't related to LFS from this section.

In case you didn't read while you came in, under Media - Movies it says "Post your (links to) LFS movies here"

Your useless comment can be taken to PM.
I don't PM immature girls that can't hold a conversation without telling me to
"SHUT THE F*** UP"
I don't tolerate crap like that. And I have no interest in salvaging our friendship. AS I SAID.
GOOD LUCK! You're gonna need it.
P.S More popular? Keep wishin'.
Quote from LazLoW :I don't PM immature girls that can't hold a conversation without telling me to
"SHUT THE F*** UP"
I don't tolerate crap like that. And I have no interest in salvaging our friendship. AS I SAID.
GOOD LUCK! You're gonna need it.
P.S More popular? Keep wishin'.

Blah blah blah, I'm a whiny nobody that cries because people left my team and took their cruise server with them.

We were done being friends when GSX banned me for TRYING to leave peacefully.
First of all, how rediculous isn't this for starters?
Thx for the advice, new videos coming soon.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG