The online racing simulator
What racing games are playable with mouse?
(11 posts, started )
who knows which good race games can be driven by mouse?
Lfs
If the game supports joystick or gamepad, you can use software to translate mouse movement to virtual joystick or gamepad movement. But I've already spent many hours of my life trying to get these mouse-to-joystick emulators to work, without any luck. And another problem with emulation is lack of fine tuning the mouse steering with center reduction, etc., as you can in LFS.
Why is this under Improvement suggestions?
Quote from Skagen :If the game supports joystick or gamepad, you can use software to translate mouse movement to virtual joystick or gamepad movement. But I've already spent many hours of my life trying to get these mouse-to-joystick emulators to work, without any luck. And another problem with emulation is lack of fine tuning the mouse steering with center reduction, etc., as you can in LFS.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=674644#post674644

I'be used that guide and worked perfectly
If you want anything worse than lfs (its best mouse steerable game) check L.A. Street Racing / Overspeed.
Quote from Kamikaze94PL :If you want anything worse than lfs (its best mouse steerable game) check L.A. Street Racing / Overspeed.

Worst than lfs?
Quote from Inouva :Worst than lfs?

Check what he says in bracket, he means other mouse steerable games are not as good as lfs.

Or you(Inouva) suggesting that lfs is the worst mouse steerable game?
Quote from Inouva :Worst than lfs?

Worse than LFS ,because LFS is best for mouse :doh:
midtown madness 2
I tried Race 07 with the mouse, and it was fine, except for the fact that I couldn't put gear up and down respectively on LMB and RMB

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG