The online racing simulator
Scrapheap Challenge stream outside of the UK
So, I'm quite a fan of Scrapheap Challenge, which aired on german TV with subtitles some time ago (and some episodes do at the moment).
There are no torrents for it, mainly because you UK citizens can watch it on Channel4s stream site. But its restricted for the UK only, and using a UK proxy won't work either.
Any idea how to watch it nonetheless?
German broadcaster DMAX has streams for its in-house productions only.

I mean this site: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/scrapheap-challenge
let me rephrase it: there are no torrents with any people seeding

I once got 4 episodes from season 10, thats it

if you know better, pm plz
seen a few epidodes of it.
if theres a good source i would like it as well
Quote from ACCAkut : which aired on german TV with subtitles

wait... what happened to the silly voice overs?
AFAIK, It's called Junkyard Wars in the States. I'm not sure if you have the same episodes as we do, but you can find it, if you want to set sail.

Quote from cargame.nl :wait... what happened to the silly voice overs?

they still exist, but for some programs I guess they don't feel the need to do them (good thing imo) Pimp My Ride also had only subtitles.

Top Gear is broadcasted here now .... with silly voice overs ...
Quote from ACCAkut :
Top Gear is broadcasted here now .... with silly voice overs ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Only child shows are dubbed here, it makes them less enjoyable. Where I was able to watch Ned's survival guide 6 months ago, I now can't because it's unbearable to watch it due to it being dubbed.
I don't understand this need to germanize everything either, at least everyone under the age of 40 should have had english in school OR should be able to read properly. But lots of people still call you a freak/geek whatever if you tell them you like to watch stuff with original english audio

I guess its a habit that got started with Luther and his bible and stuck :nol2:

btw, setting sails was a good idea, seed ratio is better than expected/displayed
It can be found on watch series, not the best quality but watchable.
even better solution, thanks

quality is better than that of the torrents btw
Does anyone know where they got the soundtracks of?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG