The online racing simulator
Formula Master Series - CANCELED
(103 posts, started )
ohh provost, thats not true?
thats ridicolus to chnbge tracks,a nd u want to do it professioonal?
well the guys which are whining should learn driving, anyhow our team hadn´t any probs with the bumps or the whole track... I drove the full race distance in Singleplayer and I never had probs...
I think this is the best idea as I don't want to have the SC out to much. Also this is aimed at Novice to advanced drivers, you are clearly one of the advance driver's.
I will keep thinking about it but I think it's for the best at the moment.
Jonathon, seriously, you should stick to that things you wrote, Well, Camaro isn´t that experienced and he is able to drive good there, so.
OK decision withdrawn if attendance is high for next 2 sessions.
Okay, then I am out.

I take my racing seriously and love to race however I do not wish to endure a race and I would get no pleasure from racing on this particular course.

Looks like the Sc will be busy throughout as the bumps are right on the braking points from a fast straight

That would be akin to Dirt racing IMO. Sorry Jonathon
How would it be if it wasn't R but just BL11?
Quote from g7usl :Okay, then I am out.

I take my racing seriously and love to race however I do not wish to endure a race and I would get no pleasure from racing on this particular course.

Looks like the Sc will be busy throughout as the bumps are right on the braking points from a fast straight

That would be akin to Dirt racing IMO. Sorry Jonathon

dont do that. this course will show everybodys experience. full race distance droven and no problems. just need to brake early. its not lik eyour flying truh the air for 1 second
Dave, i respect that you do not like this track but if you are serious about not racing on BL11R then you can uust do all the other races and just not do the blackwood one??
American humor eh? wel, dave I know you a long time, and I´m sure you´re not that cheap to leave this league, only because of a track, which u can´t drive? ;D
It will be BL11 not BL11R so the bad braking part won't matter at all
oww lol...
take a look on this Jonathon, not final but an Idea to make it slower there
Attached files
BL1Y_IR_FMS1.lyt - 1.1 KB - 182 views
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :American humor eh? wel, dave I know you a long time, and I´m sure you´re not that cheap to leave this league, only because of a track, which u can´t drive? ;D

I never said that, I merely stated that I would not enjoy a race that consisted of a Dirt Race bump with a road racing car.

A track I will not enjoy is a track I dissaprove of. As you already know, I am not frightened of anything but that configuration would lead to one god almighty long race considering how many times the SC would deploy.
Thanks for the Idea but I if we have a chicane like that why don't we just use BL1R chicane so we will be using BL1R
why that late. we already had 1 practice. now we can restart making our set in 1 frcking day! I mean geez... what was wrong with bl11r
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
There will no longer be official practice in any event.
that chican fcked up my rithm of racing. ´the bumps on the end of the traight can cause very much sc´s´ THIS FCKING WONT!?!?!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
I am sorry but due to changes in Ident-Racing's format, The Formula Master Series is CANCELED!!
I am very sorry to all of the racers that were looking forward to it but these changes needed to happen quickly.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote from Jonathon.provost :ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
I am sorry but due to changes in Ident-Racing's format, The Formula Master Series is CANCELED!!
I am very sorry to all of the racers that were looking forward to it but these changes needed to happen quickly.

Announce me if you start FMS again
-.-
well done, jonathon -.-'
good job -.-
:dogrun:

Formula Master Series - CANCELED
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG