The online racing simulator
Wheel setup and rotation and various setup options.
I suppose I am not the first one complaining but the current system about Wheel steering angle is a pain with my Fanatec GT3RS Wheel.
With this wheel I can set up my steering range using some buttons.
Most of the time I am setting my wheel to turn like in the normal car, so I need to do the following everytime I change of car.
Touch the setup to match the lock of “real” car, then change the setting on my wheel. It would be so much easier to have that as a default and when I choose a car a reminder of how many degrees I need to set on my wheel.

Having a table of configuration for specific setup by car would be interesting, like for one given car, what view do I like, how much steering lock to lock.
Some reminder or auto fuel would also help for quick fun race.
Interesting but lot of work for a casual racer like me.
Not really, all you need is a script for each car containing

/echo Range: xxx deg[FONT=monospace]
[/FONT]

LFS should then print a message with the wheel range you need to set whenever you select a car.
Thank you,
I will use it, and will spend 15minutes to setup everythings to make it easier for me!
Wheel turn compensation 1.00 is a solution I guess. I always used it.
I have my indication scipts running well but if I want a perfect match between Wheel controller and in game Wheel I need to setup for each car the steering lock.
How can I add that to my scripts?

By the way I have my wheel turn compensation set to 1 but it is kind of nonsense as I set my wheel differently for each car with the same steering.
Confusing to me too. I found this explaination:

Quote from AndroidXP :You can use scripts to automate the process of setting the correct wheel turn per car. See: Script Guide.

What it boils down to is that you modify the LFS\data\script\CAR.lfs files (replace CAR with the 3 letter car initials, like XRT) and set each car's steering according to their ingame steering angles. These CAR.lfs script files are executed after leaving the garage (pit out onto the track) with the corresponding car.

As an example, for the XRT you would modify XRT.lfs and add following line in the script:
/wheel_turn 720
I guess you do all this to have the G25 soft-stops working for you? Because if you don't need the FF stops you can simply set the wheel to 720 or 900 degree rotation, set wheel turn compensation in the LFS options to something > 0 and all cars will automatically have a 1:1 steering with your G25, without having to do anything.

Thank you Silverracer.
I guess:
'/wheel_turn NNN
is the command I was looking for.
I will try as soon as I get home!
It is working, I can pass my script files if someone need them (to gain time).
Only thing not perfect it is working when joining not when choosing car in the garage (not really an issue).
Anyway it would be easier to tick a box and then have the game doing that alone.
can anyone tell me how to get my force feedback on my fanatec carrera racing wheel for ps3 and pc to work on lfs. Everything on the wheel works fine very enjoyable but when it comes to drifting the wheel only moves by touch of hand acceleration that would alter the wheels in the game would not alter my wheel so when i drift i have no feel to the tyres on the road surface providing a shi-tty feel.

CAN SOMEONE HELP?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG