The online racing simulator
iGP Manager LFS championship
(77 posts, started )
I am starting a league over in iGPmanager which is a F1 managing game that was released on 11/12/2011. (Yesterday)

It is the sort of thing that anyone can do (as it is F2P) and also can be fun to do if you are bored.

Anyway. The league itself is called 'LFS F1 league' over in iGP and is open to anyone with access to this forum and the password which will be posted out to anyone interested via a pm on this site.

Race time will be at 17:30 GMT each Saturday and the races will be run at 50% distance with each team being allowed to field 1 car (or 2 should you become a premium member). At the present moment there will be no prizes for winning but should the opportunity present itself for prizes to be produced for this league then I will implement them at a later date.

To get involved register at igpmanager.com and search the leagues list for this league.

Thanks guys,

Oscar.

EDIT : League page - http://igpmanager.com/play/?url=league-info/62#info
#2 - J@tko
Ya plox.
gimme dat pass
Yes please.
#5 - CSF
In. So far so good for Jack and 3id. Very good.
ya!
edit* gimme pass!
edit2* nvrmnd, guessed it.
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by ImudilaSkyline
Defs in
No idea what I'm signing up for, but count me in

Somebody send me the password for the league!
Password please

nevermind guessed it.
Only 1hr 45 minutes until R1 of the league. Make sure that you are all ready and have your teams set up for this one.
Forgot to refit, but satisfying 4th came afterall.
For all I had no real idea what I was doing, a 3rd place finish in race 1 isn't a bad result at all! Definitely pleased with that
Quote from oscarhardwick :Only 1hr 45 minutes until R1 of the league. Make sure that you are all ready and have your teams set up for this one.

if i can still join PM me the pass
I finished 2nd? HAHAHHA.

That is awesome. All i did was 5 practice laps. Then forgot about it.

*edit*
Damn i was leading until the last two laps.
This sounds fun. Im in!
I need a better driver but ima invest in his future :P
Need mmoar peoples!!!!!
freaking bmx set new qualifying record at china ahhh sh*t we screwed
Could you two please go and rim each other on your own threads? kthnxbai.
Sweet i won the race. Qualified pretty bad but my pit strategy seems pretty good!
How are you guys all so fast
Quote from J@tko :How are you guys all so fast

its not about speed but about doing 1 stop strategies :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :its not about speed but about doing 1 stop strategies :P

But I don't get how I can be an entire second off pole. By my rough extrapolations the leaders must have chassis stats of about 50% and I don't understand how you can have that after one race

(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG