The online racing simulator
Round 4 - Kyoto National Reversed (KY2R) - Pre-race Discussion

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Hello drivers and managers,

Thanks for sticking with us and our new league concept through three very exciting rounds. The level of racing we've seen so far this season has been great, and at times it's made for great broadcasting, too. Let's keep it up at Kyoto National Reversed!

1. Locked-in teams

The top 10 teams in each class in points (here) are "locked in" to Round 4's main race. This means that they do not have to drive in the Qualifying Heat Race in order to participate in the main event. (I've helpfully shaded these teams in green and red to help those who have trouble with counting.)

If you are locked in but fail to confirm on time, you forfeit your locked-in status and the next team in the points order (from 11th on) becomes locked in. In this case, you must then compete in the Qualifying Heat Race and finish in the top 5 in class to advance. Locked-in teams who miss confirmation will start the Qualifying Heat Race from the front of the grid in their class, in points order.

2. Reminders
  1. If you miss the start of the Qualifying Heat Race, please do not join the race late. You have virtually zero chance of transferring, so the only thing you can do in that circumstance is get in the way.
  2. If you shift-p in the Qualifying Heat Race (or the Main Race) your race is over. Do not rejoin the track.
  3. If you do not finish in a transfer position (generally top 5 in class) in the Qualifying Heat Race, do not attempt to participate in the official qualifying session. This means you, Bulgaria Motorsport Team!
  4. When rejoining the track following an accident, please be sure to check for following cars BEFORE pulling onto the racing surface.
  5. When you see yellow flags during the race, be prepared to slow to avoid obstacles.
  6. Please read the entire rulebook, and be familiar with all procedures.
  7. Try not to spin in the SC queue. It makes you look really stupid.
3. Admin team

I will be away this weekend (vacation!) so Michael Booth and Jonathan Palmer will be running the show in my place, with the usual assistance from Jonathon Pickard and Stu Baker. Phil Diaz will be in the broadcast booth, as usual. Try not to give them too hard of a time while I'm gone.

Good luck in practice, and we'll see you on-track on December 18th!
Haha I love the naming and shaming. And I hope there will be yellow flags now...
"When you see yellow flags during the race, be prepared to slow to avoid obstacles."
Yes, there will be. We inadvertently had cruise mode on last race. :|
I don't really understand the best technical best thingy. I did 33.71 or something in sc3 once.
Quote from Kristi :I don't really understand the best technical best thingy. I did 33.71 or something in sc3 once.

Theoretical/Technical Best lap.

EDIT: i think i understand now, the overall tb. Pah.... it would take a while to find, also being very hard, incase you don't know about draft or whatever.. So i just took whatever was fastest at the moment, and that is really all i can ask for.

But it would be nice to see the overall best lap.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

I will be away this weekend (vacation!)

Nice that you're taking some time off!

Have a nice vacation!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG