The online racing simulator
Blackwood "Rampcross" layout
(53 posts, started )
A Blackwood layout i have been working on for some time now. Now updated to patch Y. Enjoy!
Attached images
rampcross1_y.jpg
rampcross2_y.jpg
rampcross3_y.jpg
rampcross4_y.jpg
rampcross5_y.jpg
Attached files
BL1_Rampcross_Y.lyt - 4 KB - 6291 views
Horny layout
Quite fun indeed How do you make the jumps when you are making a layout? They aren't in my objects box
Ramps are only available on blackwood.. Press Shift+u and search for them in Objects, its the last item on the list.
I like it very much

Maybe u can place a jump before the chicane so that you don't have to drive in the chicane so you can go full throttle all the way to the end
Interesting to run this with XR GT and default hard track setup

I managed to finish though, despite every shock / spring totally gone and I even ran out of fuel at the last ramp

Especially the third and final lap was a challenge, after landing from a jump the front of the car kept bouncing up to the next ramp and I desperately tried to keep it straight :P
Attached images
jump.jpg
Attached files
Batterypark_BL1_XRG_FINISHED.spr - 276.1 KB - 954 views
Quote from Disposable :Ramps are only available on blackwood.. Press Shift+u and search for them in Objects, its the last item on the list.

How do you adjust the height of the ramp?:wallace:
Slightly edited version with a jump instead of a chicane as Brikkah requested! @ joncox: its impossible to adjust the height of a ramp.
Attached images
Rampcross 2 sample1.JPG
Rampcross 2 sample2.JPG
Attached files
BL1_Rampcross_2.lyt - 3.5 KB - 1864 views
where do i save layouts to?
Save it into your *\data\layout folder. Use Shift+U in game to choose a layout.
Cool layout! I hope these help...

I love the FXO set, but FZ50 keeps landing on nose, and that is impossible to fix it.
Attached files
FXO TURBO_Hypekad.set - 132 B - 1680 views
FZ50_Hypekad.set - 132 B - 1361 views
Impossible? Not really, been using a slightly edited race_1 setup and works for me...
Attached files
FZ50_BlackwoodRamps.set - 132 B - 1489 views
Im terribly sorry to bump an old thread to ask this noobesque question but how do I complete a lap?

btw spectacular autocross, great fun
Quote from XXXg3 :Im terribly sorry to bump an old thread to ask this noobesque question but how do I complete a lap?

btw spectacular autocross, great fun

Drive around the course. The walls and tires on each side should lead you
I really like the layout
Quote from Vendetta :Drive around the course. The walls and tires on each side should lead you

well, I did drive around the course and it never went to the 2nd lap ....could you tell me exactly where the finish line is?
oh...ok then...I tryed it again and it worked...illepall
OK THANKS!!! lol
isnt that the layout thats on the stuntracingserver?
Yes, it is
RampX update v3
New rampcross layout version.

-starting position changed
-longer track
-new crossover

Check the replay for a complete lap!
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
LFS2.jpg
Attached files
BL1_RampX_v3.lyt - 3.2 KB - 2093 views
RampX_v3.spr - 67.1 KB - 827 views
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from Jakg :hmmm, lots of demo users in this thread who've driven it...

Here comes the License Police again! :tempted:
hehehe nice layout.
Quote from Disposable :Slightly edited version with a jump instead of a chicane as Brikkah requested! @ joncox: its impossible to adjust the height of a ramp.

how can i adjust the height of a ramp? because ive got some crazy ideas right now
Quote from Disposable :its impossible to adjust the height of a ramp.

What does this say?
well that happens if ure at work and still sleeping sry for this bullshit post lol
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : wa wa wa...

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG