The online racing simulator
Round 0 Discussion
Qualifying start time: 16 UTC for 30 minutes
superpole starts 16:30 UTC or as soon as possible
race starts 15 minutes after the end of superpole

Everyone should know for superpole:
Super Pole – Will consist of the top 1/3 of the field or 33% but no less than 6 cars,that were fastest in the 30 minute qualification.
lies
Wrong password, PM me pls
fixed
Password,i have no password!
Not quite sure wha that means but would quite like to get on there to do some more testing
Sorry chaps.It ai'nt working
fixed
had to change it because someone had the admin pass from a while back, and I put it in the wrong spot
can someone clarify when the qualification is for this round please?
emailing new race password out
can you make sure you include me in that email Matt.James never seems to receive them
Can you resend your app in so I have your email on that email thanks
Should probably take the password out of the OP since it's no longer relevant.
any chance Pure Motorsport can have a TS channel?
Nice one cheers
Motor overrevived in SC lap

Thats all
I apologize to the confusion with 07, the problem was you were lagging and I wasnt going to have you take another car out, after I saw contact with 09.
Quote from JPeace :Well done for making the decision when he finally broke away from the pack into clear air.

He was warned
poor sporting form the 09 driver there. You are required to obey a admin when he penalizes you for using a horn constantly and annoying us
Quote from Mustangman759 :poor sporting form the 09 driver there. You are required to obey a admin when he penalizes you for using a horn constantly and annoying us

09 driver (E.Westman) had a bug and that's the reason why he "used" the horn. He hasn't touched his horn himself.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG