Track: Aston Historic (AS4)
Date and time: 26 November 2011 - 17:00 UTC Qualifying 16.30 UTC
Car: GTR (FZR 1%+10kg, XRR, FXR)
Race Style: Endurance
Server: v\ Nations World League
Password: Same as in Round 2

Recap of Race Style:
Endurance
A 30 minute non-hardcore qualifying decides the order of the race. The race takes 3 hours and has a 75% of driving limit to each person, which means oneself can't drive more than 2 hours and 15 minutes or the team gets penalised.

Please note the restriction on FZR.
Hi,
I am a single driver team. Can I sign up for round 3? Penalise me if you want. What is the penalty? I am really looking fwd to GTR@AS4.
#3 - Hahmo
You can race, exception will be made for you once again.

Though, if you seem not to be able to keep the car on track like in previous rounds, I'll once again DNF you..
Thanks Miro,
Apologies for what happened in Round #2, I hit the wall at chicane and only way out was in reverse, but at the same time, many people finished their laps so LFS hid the mini-map and showed standings instead, and when I saw in mirror that it was empty, i backed out a little bit, but collided with Price, my mistake. Then I tried to limp to pits with a overheated clutch. Again my mistake

Round #1, I was able to keep the car on track, only thing is I came to know of NWL at the previous day and was first time at that combo, so I could do only a 2:04 with FXO@ky2r, and I was qualified 29th and only Top 28 advanced to race.

I won't let you down this time mate See you at the track. Thanks again for making the exception for me.
#5 - Hahmo

Just a sidenote, I'm in spain at the moment so if you have questions feel free to ask here or PM me, but it might take some time for me to reply :P
Can I drive this alone? 1st driver, no longer doing LFS and the second sold his wheel
#7 - Hahmo
Quote from krkriv :Can I drive this alone? 1st driver, no longer doing LFS and the second sold his wheel

Sure you can but you will be penalized..
Since you're missing rule book, what will be the penalty?
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from krkriv :Since you're missing rule book, what will be the penalty?

We do have some sort of rulebook on our forum, www.nationsworldleague.co.nr
Probably will delete all of the laps done after driving 75% of the race distance
Imo that needs a rediscussion Miro
There is the stremeng for this race
Quote from krkriv :Can I drive this alone? 1st driver, no longer doing LFS and the second sold his wheel

The rule has been rearranged. The penalty for doing over 75% is 20 seconds added to race time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG