The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 4 (Info & Discussion)
Date: 24.11.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): FOX
Track: AS2X_A21
Laps: 27
Server name: Baltic Cup 2012 (hosted by J.Marcinkevicius)
Server password: bc12
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Live stream by: Tommy Østgaard or Laurynas Matonis.

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun! Remember, password will be changed seconds before the race start, so don't be late.

[B]Qualifying dates for round 4:[/B]

[B]Estonia:[/B]
[B]Date:[/B] 22.11.2011.
[B]Time:[/B] 22:00-23:00
[B]Server:[/B] LFS Estonia
[B]Password:[/B] est

[B]Latvia:[/b]
[B]Time:[/B] 21:30-22:30
[B]Server:[/B] Tiger Express Motorsports
[B]Password:[/B] bclv

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
[B]Time:[/B] 21:30 - 22:30
[B]Server:[/B] Baltic Cup 2012
[B]Password:[/B] 12bclt

All times are in UTC +2
Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
Attached files
AS2X_A21.lyt - 660 B - 392 views
Added Lithuanian qualification date.
Added Estonian qualification date after request from Estonians.
The official server named " Baltic Cup 2012 " is already on and free for practice. The password is set as stated in the main post.
watafak ? D
Attached images
luol.jpg
He registered that account not too seriously,later upgraded to S2,changed nationality,but it never updated the info in spdo website...
eugh
intense race
could've finished 4th with my pace
1st time i was catching andro, i hit the tires in the last corner that he managed to roll onto the track, head on, spun 360, kept driving
2nd time i was coming into the fast chicane in s1 and a backmarker had failed the chicane and was pretty much standing on track, couldn't avoid him soon enough since he was moving slowly, i had no idea where he was going. slammed right into him
: /
that was enough time lost so jonaitis ended up right in front of me after his pitstop
and then that incident right before the last turn of the race, when i was driving, it seemed as if jonaitis was not commiting to his line while i had slight overlap and turned on me, but it seems in the replay that i instead changed my line O_O. oh well. he managed to block the shit out of me the last 3 laps so i guess i didnt have anything to salvage anymore and lost 2 positions instead

all in all a great race, even though im bitter about the final position. expected to do a lot worse, but R1R1 was perfect, was passing cars left and right and still had plenty of pace left in the end.
expected even more mayhem tbh, suprisingly few crashes (apart from the first lap divebombs)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG