The online racing simulator
Can any1 upload it on SS or RS or something else.
Hi Burnsy!

I cant download the files because when I push in Install Button, a xml file is opened, so it isnt work...

Can I download in other mode? Can you sendme the program?

Thank you for all!
Use IE to open the webpage and click on Install. No idea why it doesn't work with FF.
Nice Idea!

But wouldn´t it be better to connect via insim to LFS? So you don´t need to know the server IP and Port... Only Admin pass is needed then.

An other thing:

I hate letting my Internet doing installs.. I really would like to download the whole program and install myself. - I have my own system where to put my programs...

Where does the program install? I did not find the exe anywhere in my virtual box to copy it over to my real system..
Quote from Crady :Nice Idea!

But wouldn´t it be better to connect via insim to LFS? So you don´t need to know the server IP and Port... Only Admin pass is needed then.

The only way to connect to insim IS by using an IP and port number, so there's no way to get around it. Well, the other way would be to use the InSim relay, but that would be more steps and coding that would be needed to get the job of reordering done.

Quote from Crady : An other thing:

I hate letting my Internet doing installs.. I really would like to download the whole program and install myself. - I have my own system where to put my programs...

Where does the program install? I did not find the exe anywhere in my virtual box to copy it over to my real system..

This is a native .NET installation system called ClickOnce. It installs to a directory that's attached to your username in your OS, though I cba to find where. I use this system because it makes updates really easy. Anytime I update the program, it automatically downloads the newest version for you. It'll still ask if you want to update it, but you won't have to go to the website to update it.
Thanks burnsy,

Is problem of my computer... A friend try to install and its working well.

Ecelent app!! Thankyou one more time!
Quote :The only way to connect to insim IS by using an IP and port number, so there's no way to get around it. Well, the other way would be to use the InSim relay, but that would be more steps and coding that would be needed to get the job of reordering done.

Oh, no... I mean connecting via InSim to the local running LFS. If you are connected to the server with the admin pass you have the right to reorder the grid too if I am right.

Your install method:

Well as I said I don´t like it although it may help you updating your app. I would suggest to provide your kind of installing it AND also provide a link to download it without automatic install. For my case I see a great security probem here since I don´t really know what is being installed on my. computer
the idea is brilliant. but...
i wont download someting that i cant even see whereis installing.
and also cant be downloaded as .exe for virus or trojan check.

Does any1 tried this?
Any1 have an .exe to install with out connecting to some computer who knows where?
Hi Bursy,

Do you make the program in .NET? If it is, can you sendme the fonts archives for make changes?

Thanks!
Quote from danbbt :Hi Bursy,

Do you make the program in .NET? If it is, can you sendme the fonts archives for make changes?

Thanks!

Don't understand what you're asking for.
Sorry...

What language do you use to programme the app LFS Reorder? Is .NET?

I want modify it for add the posibility of load files with a list users in order.

Then, can you sendme the programm code-files?

Thankyou.
Quote from danbbt :Sorry...

What language do you use to programme the app LFS Reorder? Is .NET?

I want modify it for add the posibility of load files with a list users in order.

Then, can you sendme the programm code-files?

Thankyou.

I would prefer not to do so, so instead, I'll point you to the trac page for the program, where you can submit an improvement suggestion for me to code your idea into the program. The link is in my signature just below. You don't have to register to submit a new ticket, so go ahead and post that up there, and I'll get on it.
Can you please post a new link with the program on as that project site dosn't have it anymore.
Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG