wody21
BMWE30M3
[Audi TT]
DK USA
Impreza09
TheBlackBullet
TuomasH
LFS Photomode Competition Round 87 Voting #1: Car Showcase: RB4
ATTENTION! There are 2 voting threads for this round, second voting thread can be seen here: Click! (Each voting thread includes 11 edits! This is because maximum choices for poll is 20, but we've got 22 entries for this round.)
Voting rules have also been changed for this round. You've got 2 votes, one vote for voting thread #1 and one for voting thread #2. Top 5 images from each thread will pass to the next round voting. If there won't be at least 5 pictures having at least 1 vote, then only those pictures that got at least one vote will get to the next round. That means, there will be 2 voting rounds because of so many entries.

This weeks theme was... "Car Showcase: RB4".

Voting rules:
*You have two votes that you can use. One for voting thread #1 and one for voting thread #2.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting #1 Closes at 12:30 UTC on Monday 21st, November 2011

The entrants were:

Mustangman759

High Res

wody21

High-res | External Image Used: #1

Impreza09

High-res

TheBlackBullet

High-res

BMWE30M3

Fors

TuomasH

High-res

Kristi

[Audi TT]

Taavi(EST)

High-res

DK USA

High-res

Although, some of the edits didn't apply to some of the rules, I decided to give everyone a chance and make 2 rounds of voting instead of one. I think it will be more interesting because of so many entries.
Pictures where posted in a different order than they were posted. All the odd number of entries were posted in voting thread #1, meaning entries 1,3,5,7 etc., but all the even numbered entries were posted in voting thread #2, meaning 2,4,6,8 etc.
#2 - Emyn
Really impressive work, Taavi(EST)
Some of them are nice indeed ^^
I have got to say Taavi tbh. Nice bud.
Also Taavi here. Nice one mate.
This is closed aswell I guess?
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
These people get to the next round from this poll:

1. Taavi(EST)
2. Kristi (I hope you didn't ask anyone to vote for you and it was actually those peoples' own choice because a pretty suspicious amount of your teammates and people you usually race with voted for you.)
3. Fors
4. Mustangman759
5. wody21
6. BMWE30M3
7. [Audi TT]

lthough DK USA has the same amount of votes as others, which would let him pass to the next round, he voted for himself, meaning that -1 vote and he actually has none votes. (Just cleared it up for others, if needed.)
I haven't asked anybody actually. I just checked the voting next day and it was already on 14 votes. Surprising lol. I really don't mind team mates voting on my pic to help me though, even without asking. As you see, Hahmo who is my team mate aswell voted on Fors.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG