The online racing simulator
Cannot access (FM) servers or website
[SOLVED]
Incidentally, Frogs visited our server and I told him the issue, he in turn informed fm-failure and he was kind enough to visit my server, get my IP range, and fix his firewall filtering asian IP's. Thanks FM!
-----
Hi,

I cannot access the www.fragmaster.net/ or any of their servers. In both cases, connection gets timed out. I have not visited their website or servers ever before so you can rule out the theoretical possibility of bans.

I am from India, is it possible they have some IP flitering of sorts?
Quote from rageshgr :Hi,

I cannot access the www.fragmaster.net/ or any of their servers. In both cases, connection gets timed out. I have not visited their website or servers ever before so you can rule out the theoretical possibility of bans.

I am from India, is it possible they have some IP flitering of sorts?

This 'ip filtering' you speak of is exactly what you most likely ruled out, a country-wide ban. Some GSP's do this when they're being attacked but are unsure of the source or the attacker keeps changing IP, then they start banning IP ranges.
If you're on a static IP that makes it simple for you, then you just need to contact an FM member who can get in touch with their server provider and give them your IP to whitelist you.
If your IP is dynamic however it may be more difficult, as your IP changes every time you connect to the internet.
Ah! Thanks, so bye bye FM then
Solved Incidentally, Frogs visited our server and I told him the issue, he in turn informed fm-failure and he was kind enough to visit my server, get my IP range, and fix his firewall filtering asian IP's. Thanks FM!
I'm having the same problem aswell, can't access any of the servers and the website. Only difference from rageshgr is that I have visited both the servers and the website before.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG