The online racing simulator
I am making a drag racing series!
(7 posts, started )
I have decided to make a drag racing series. Once I get enough people sighned up, I will try to make a website. Except, I would need someone to host the LFS server. There will be two classes, with 8 people in each. There will be a BF1 class for now. You have to make a skin with the username you will be racing under. You can only use a 4speed transmission. So, make gears 5,6,7 have the same ratio as gear 4. Traction control is not allowed. You will be disqualified for using traction control. PM me if you are interested. Or, flame me if you arent.

BF1 Class:
1. Duke_Toaster

LFS server hosting:
GTR class doesnt make much sense. Everybody will take FZR.

Im not interested, but this is not flaming, just pointing out.
Duke_Toaster, reporting for duty in the BF1 class for Oxygen Sim Racing. Depending on the time, that is.
I'm not going to set times or anything until there is enough interest in this series. I might even knock off the GTR class.
What about a dial-in/bracket race/whatever it's called event where you must dial in a time. The thing is, cars are random (for each person), and you get told your car an hour before
#6 - ajp71
Drag racing in the BF1 sounds farily pointless because you'll just rely on the TC.
Not if TC is disallowed!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG