The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 3 (Protests & Replay)
Include the following in your protest:
Quote :
Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of the incident:

Race Replay: Download

You can make protests 48h after this post.
Lap/sector/time: Lap 1 First turn
Cars involved: LV - A.Jonaitis
Description of the incident: were flying straight at me with virtually no brakes.
#3 - Sobis
Quote from andRo. :Include the following in your protest:
Race Replay: Download
Will be posted soon after the race.
You can make protests 48h after this post.

Replay link is not working.
Lap/sector/time: Lap 29, turn 1
Cars involved: LV - R.Kronpušs; EE - M.Seppam
Description of the incident: Estonian doesn't give room on exit of turn 1 and spins my car,causing me to retire.

By the way,this was second incident when someone didn't gave me room on turn exit on outside whe I was aside,but in other case that driver got the worse of this... :P (I bet he's gonna protest it )
Quote from Eclipsed :Lap/sector/time: Lap 29, turn 1
Description of the incident: Estonian doesn't give room on exit of turn 1 and spins my car,causing me to retire.

By the way,this was second incident when someone didn't gave me room on turn exit on outside whe I was aside,but in other case that driver got the worse of this... :P (I bet he's gonna protest it )

Yeah, agree, totally my fault. I went wide which caused you to spin, I wanted to let you pass again, but then saw that you rolled. Sorry
Quote from Sobis :Replay link is not working.

That's why I wrote I will upload it after race. Race just ended, I have to wait when egon uploads it to spdo database. Will be available shortly.
#8 - ennD
Quote from FD3S_RYO :Lap/sector/time: Lap 1 First turn
Description of the incident: were flying straight at me with virtually no brakes.

I lost my brake point.. ;/ (Sorry) And I brake, but the brake zone was to short
Lap/sector/time: 17th lap
Cars involved: EE - K.Raudsepp & LT - M.Stankus
Description of the incident: He bumped me multible time on this lap, last bump made me spin. Lost about 7 seconds and 6 positions after this incident.
-
(FD3S_RYO) DELETED by FD3S_RYO
Quote from FD3S_RYO :Lap/sector/time: Lap 1 First turn

A.Joinaitis = +12 sec for braking late and causing a crash in T1, which lead to a mess in T1.

Quote from Eclipsed :Lap/sector/time: Lap 29, turn 1
Description of the incident: Estonian doesn't give room on exit of turn 1 and spins my car,causing me to retire.[/COLOR]

M.Seppam = +5sec, it was partly a racing incident + some small lag. If Seppam wouldn't have gone so close to the wall that there is no space for R.Kronpušs, then he wouldn't have got any penalty at all since he showed no intention to spin anyone at all, but it was an unlucky way of calculating space between cars. + He also braked after the crash to let the driver pass.

Quote from TypeRacing :Lap/sector/time: 17th lap
Cars involved: EE - K.Raudsepp & LT - M.Stankus
Description of the incident: He bumped me multible time on this lap, last bump made me spin. Lost about 7 seconds and 6 positions after this incident.

M.Stankus = -5pts penalty. Crash was mostly Karl's fault because he blocked his way in a wide turn where there is place for multiple cars. But the penalty is for the reason, that Stankus didn't brake, but turned right to make Karl spin even more without trying to avoid the crash.

K.Raudsepp = Warning for not leaving any space where it was possible.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG