The online racing simulator
Midvale Speedway Open Event Night
Tomorrow, November 9th, I will be running an event on Blackwood Car Park on the Midvale Speedway layout that I created over this weekend. We will use the XRG both for the oval track and for the Road Course. This is intended to be a fun event and will be open to the public. Oval race will last around 10 min. and will be 30 laps. The Road course race will be around 14 min. long and will be 22 laps. This event will be on Realistic NASCAR Server starting with qualifying at 20:00 GMT. Password will be posted here this time tomorrow. Server will be moved over to this layout around 19:00 tonight

The road course is a roval (like Kyoto National), and includes all most all of the oval in it's length. Exact distances on these tracks have yet to be calculated. Road course lap times are around 40 seconds. Oval Lap times will be right at 20 seconds in the XRG that we will be using.

I will write a medium length LFS News Artical for this event at its conclusion.

Layouts will be posted here as soon as I get back to my laptop at around 19:00 GMT

Please post here stating that you are interested if you are. I intend on competing for once and I will beat everybody
A layout which allows practice on both road course and oval at the same time has been uploaded to Realistic NASCAR Server. Hope to see you tomorrow
I am interested. What is the pwd?
Ah, timezone diffs you see, its already "tomorrow" here, so I misinterpreted lol its ok coz the race is on 10th at 1:30 AM in India so I have time to practise, online or offline
Password tonight will be: Midvale
Qualifying begins in 8 min!
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Sobis
I personaly thought that it was a fun event Low turn out, but I think that all in attendance had fun I know I did
Quote from Cornys :I personaly thought that it was a fun event Low turn out, but I think that all in attendance had fun I know I did

Yeah, it was quite fun, even tho there was only 5 (I think) participans
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG