The online racing simulator
Make the driver look past the button look limit
Hi,

Assume you have pressed the W key to look to right, it will reach its maxium angle set up by you. Now if you want to look even further to right, press the E key, without lifting the W key, the driver will turn his head even more towards the right. The vice versa for looking left is also true in which you should press E+W instead of W+E. Find attached the screenshots

I didn't find these info in the document so wanted to share it. In case this info is too obvious or redundant, my apologies, pls ignore
Attached images
W.JPG
W+E.JPG
Quote from rageshgr :Hi,

Assume you have pressed the W key to look to right, it will reach its maxium angle set up by you. Now if you want to look even further to right, press the E key, without lifting the W key, the driver will turn his head even more towards the right. The vice versa for looking left is also true in which you should press E+W instead of W+E. Find attached the screenshots

I didn't find these info in the document so wanted to share it. In case this info is too obvious or redundant, my apologies, pls ignore

its supposed to be there. lfs used to have an over the shoulder look instead of what it has now, but pressing both left and right will make it happen again.
Cool, but don't know why it is not documented, had to stumble upon it serendipitously
Quote from rageshgr :Cool, but don't know why it is not documented, had to stumble upon it serendipitously

what ?

and no, i cant find controls for it either.
In case that was not sarcasm, ya meant to say I discovered it by a fortunate accident

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG