The online racing simulator
#1 - CSF
GT2 World Series: Debrief
Firstly, congratulations to My3id for their success. From lap 1 of the season, when Tomek pulled out a massive gap, it was obvious that they would be the team to catch over the course of the season. Apart from timeouts and hitting another car in the pits (:razz they have been pretty perfect this season, and they were the right champions of the first GT2WS.

Thank you to all the competitors. It's been a good season, and a nice little learning curve for me. Initially I wanted to do something a bit radical with this season, but decided to keep it to a proven formula for the first season and I feel for the most part this has worked.

I'll take a break from most of LFS now and work out whether I will bring this back. I think with some of the ideas that are floating around out there just now that this might be a bit long in the tooth for most people out there, and this might end up going on hiatus until a patch comes out. It isn't just drivers who get bored on a certain patch, it is admins too, and as someone who does both, I'm almost in my grave from the tedium!

Thanks must also go to everyone who I have roped in to help out with the season, this couldn't have been done without you guys.

End.
Great season in my opinion. It had all the elements that made GTAL great, but was even more competitive up at the front of the grid. I just wish I hadn't failed so bad in 2 of the 4 races I've done, would like to have something like this return next year. I certainly enjoyed all the races alot, Round 1 and 5 probably more than the other ones. Great job everyone!!
Many thanks to all the competitors and admin for a great series

Pure Motorsport learned a lot in their first series and we hope to come back a little stronger and a little wiser next time!
Good job guys! shame that IR couldn't race in the last round. but I kept up with all of the races
Thanks other races and Race Ditectors !!
Great season, my team and I really enjoyed it. I was a bit bored with GT2 before the season started, but the racing has always been good and close, which was enough to keep me pretty much hooked until the end. Great job admins and other competitors, and grats to 3id!
#6 - kiste
That was my first season ever in international racing where i was able to go in the tops(together with CoRe) and it was a great season with really good racing out there.

Hope to see a next season next year.
#7 - Emyn
Season was great! Next year again.
Although I only raced in one, I helped out in all (setups etc) Was a fun season and wooo, WINNNARRRRZZZZ
#9 - RLeb
This was essentially our team's debut series and we had an absolute blast.

The teams that we raced against in the mid-field were very clean and fun to compete with. The racing looked equally fun at the front!

If it runs again, there is a good chance we could return!
Was a fun season. Unfortunately Team Vires had no luck at all throughout the season, francly in none of the races.
Was a great season, really enjoyed my battles with Tomek from Round 3 onwards. Every race, especially South City - I had no room for mistakes and thats what makes it fun. I think aswell there was good racing throughout the field with pretty full grids every round, except for South City...and tbh I didn't notice it there really. Races like GT2WS had every race this season make LFS fun etc. Hope for more fun leagues/races from NDR in the future
#12 - IMOL
Thanks for very good racing out there It was really fun, and as Isaac said, we had sometimes really hard and crazy races... Qualifications were also difficult My3id is really happy for our 1st ever endurance championship, and if there going to be next season, we will participate for sure
Quote from IMOL :My3id is really happy for our 1st ever endurance championship

Am...really?
#14 - IMOL
That was a great and funny season for us, THX to the admins

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG