The online racing simulator
Which is the hardest course?
(12 posts, started )
I think FE2R is...
None of them are really hard, I find Westhill to be the most boring though.
Hard track not yet invented in LFS, by the way, KY Oval can be quite difficult with obstacles on it :bigeyes2:
Drag strip, for sure.
BL2, FE5, FE6, with any of the Formula cars. Hard, but TON of fun
Hard to just drive on? None really. Hard to get close to WR? Can be quite a few. Put up a server of FZ5s at SO5R and you'll see. GT1 at AS5. Sure, sounds like a piece of cake, but to get that last half a second is just unreal.

Westhill is more of a mental track IMO. All about setting yourself up for the next corner, and keeping momentum. Great track, sucks it only has one configuration.
Quote from PMD9409 :
Westhill is more of a mental track IMO.All about setting yourself up for the next corner, and keeping momentum. Great track, sucks it only has one configuration.

maybe thats why it is so great
Ky1
The AS tracks can be tricky with the fastest car, particulary the FO8. The chicane with big elevation change can be a bitch sometimes. Getting through it is no problem at all, but getting through it fast is a whole other story!
I'd say pretty much any SO configuration that uses the hairpin at the bottom of the hill or the chicane down the little alley (especially on Classic, where you're going fastest through it). They're both corners I've always struggled to get right.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG