The online racing simulator
G25, pedals not working
(9 posts, started )
#1 - N23
G25, pedals not working
Hey guys,
My new G25 arrived today It's sooo good, except the pedals don't seem to work in LFS. When I go control panel> other hardware>game controllers and get into the settings, it seems to work and you can hear the accelerator noise and the brake, but as soon as I go into LFS and try and configure the pedals to the different functions its as if the pedals aren't connected! PLEASE HELP!
#3 - N23
FOr some reason both the accelerator and the brake are on the same axis, the RZ axis. I don't know how to change it from this, even when i assign it to the axis it still goes off of the RZ axis.
go to control panel > Gaming devices > go into settings of your wheel and uncheck "report combined pedals". Also set "brake/throttle" to separete in LFS options.
Check that the pedals are plugged into the wheel
#6 - N23
Sweet as that fixed it, thanks guys
Hi, the one thing i can't get to work is the gas. Brake and clutch work fine??? I have re-plugged the pedals back in, but this does not work. Any advice please?
I dont think this is the case, but make sure that the pedals are set as "seperate" in throttle/brake axes (in options > controls).

As shown in this image (the same one I linked earlier) http://upload.lfsmanual.net/im ... b/HowToAssignAxis_Ani.gif does any of the yellow sliders move when you press the gas?

If a slider does move you just have to assign that axis in LFS.

If it does not move have a look at the Logitech Profiler's, Device > Game Controllers > Logitech G25 Racing Wheel USB > Properties

When you press the gas does the green slider move appropirately? If it doesn't move have a go at reinstalling the profiler (remove the profiler from the add/remove programs in windows control panel, run the setup - make sure you dont plug in the USB until you are asked to. Follow all the steps including calibration).

Good luck...
Thank you do much, i hope i will have no more problems. You have been very helpful to me time to make up for lost time, and put in some serious lap times.

TrackCarFan

G25, pedals not working
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG