Baltic Cup 2012: Round 2 (Penalties)
Penalties from Round 2 (LX4 at FE25).

LT - M.Runas: Lap 3 (+15sec)
LT - M.Stankus: Lap 4 (+15sec)
LT - D.Raižys: Lap 28 (+15sec)
EE - M.Laul: Lap 14 (+15sec)
LV - A.Jonaitis: Lap 25 (+15sec)
#2 - Sobis
Stankus, you got penalty for cutting pit exit line the last time and now again? You should've been more careful...
well, as I remember cutting inner line of the pit exit was allowed in the past.
Quote from R_Domas :well, as I remember cutting inner line of the pit exit was allowed in the past.

That's what I thought too while driving.
anyway. there is no point to give a penalty for cutting inner line, you dont get any advantage.
It was allowed 2 years ago when we told it before the race. Now it's 2 years later and things have changed! We haven't said anything before this race and in the rules it says "don't cross pit exit line without any exceptions".
I discussed this with other organizers, they agreed we must give penalties.

There is a small advantage. Well, first of all driving between the lines is more complicated and there is a bend which you need to do right. But if you would be allowed to cross pit exit inner line, you could go straight without making any turn and it's far more easier to drive on track and it also gains a bit of time.

Also, if it makes you feel better, any kind of pit exit line crossing is forbidden usually in real life.

And most of the other drivers drove it correctly and had no problem with it, only you and some other guys thought it's allowed to cross it for some reason.
I thought so not for some reason... It was allowed for 2 years and for some reason its not allowed now. This situation just looks silly. It feels like youre making fun of me.
It was not allowed last year. It was allowed 2 years AGO in one round. When we clearly stated that it is allowed to cut it, which we never said anything about for this season/round.
I told everyone to read rules carefully since there are changes for this season, it's your own fault that you didn't read them. There were quite many changes in rules since the previous seasons so I at least advice them to read now.

Others didn't have problem with understanding it except you and few other guys, so I think you are making fun of yourself.
All admins agreed there must be penalty, I am not making this up, so it won't be changed whatever you say.
Sorry, but I just cant find any difference of that rule between 2010, 2011 or 2012 season rules.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG