The online racing simulator
Round 1: Protests
How to file a protest

Session of Incident : (Race 1, Race 2, Race 3, Qualifying)
Your nation :
Other car(s)' nations :
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :

Short description of the incident :

You have to post your protests within 24 hours of the race finish at latest time. You can of course make protests while races are still running.
Your nation : USA
Other car(s)' nations : CAN (Ken O Keefe) & CAN - Aleksis
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :-

No # plate on skin.
Other car(s)' nations : SVK - R.Mares (driver in session 2)
Short Description: no intake restriction (on FXO)
Session of Incident : Race 2,
Other car(s)' nations : LVA Kampars CAN Leslic (driver in session 2)
Short Description:
M.Linde timed out and rejoined and on lap 2 , R.Kampars Hits my car as i try over take on inside of turn and then outside of next turn pushes me off. I rejoin and then the canadian takes my car off into the sand
Session of Incident : Race 3
My nation : SRB
Other car(s)' nations : POL, LTU, ESP
Lap 4, sector 1, turn 1

POL and LTU draft each other on the oval, thus going slightly faster than SRB, yet braking later than us, especially LTU. POL has to correct the wheel due to excessive speed, hits our car and destabilizes it. LTU goes out of POL's draft just before the corner and brakes the latest of all, carrying the most speed of all into the corner, can't avoid our car but hits it several times and we are now sideways. ESP then comes along and doesn't even try to brake, so we finally end in grass, losing 9 places altogether and suffer slight suspension damage.

We feel that we lost a significant number of points in that incident alone, with no fault of ours, as Belenzada's car managed to finish only 12th in the end.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
#6 - Hahmo
You have until 21UTC to file your protests.
Session of Incident : (, Race 3, )
Your nation :usa
Other car(s)' nations :CAN
Lap 1 Sector 3,
Short description of the incident :canuck rams me and totals my car. according to commentators I took a admin car with me
Session of Incident : Race 3
My nation : ITA
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap 14, sector 1, turn 3

Short description of the incident : Nogiec pushed Cravotto off and not only Nogiec win a position but also his team-mate Daszkiewicz.
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident : (Race 1, Race 2, Race 3, Qualifying)
Other car(s)' nations : CAN (Ken O Keefe) & CAN - Aleksis
Lap, sector or timecode of the incident :-

No # plate on skin.

Taken care of.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident : (Race 1, Race 2, Race 3, Qualifying)
Other car(s)' nations : SVK - R.Mares (driver in session 2)
Short Description: no intake restriction (on FXO)

Warning for future - driver did not complete any race laps so no penalty applied.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident : Race 2,
Other car(s)' nations : LVA Kampars CAN Leslic (driver in session 2)
Short Description:
M.Linde timed out and rejoined and on lap 2 , R.Kampars Hits my car as i try over take on inside of turn and then outside of next turn pushes me off. I rejoin and then the canadian takes my car off into the sand

No timecode, I went through this in R2 and did not see anything wrong happening. No penalties.

Quote from sermilan :Session of Incident : Race 3
My nation : SRB
Other car(s)' nations : POL, LTU, ESP
Lap 4, sector 1, turn 1

POL and LTU draft each other on the oval, thus going slightly faster than SRB, yet braking later than us, especially LTU. POL has to correct the wheel due to excessive speed, hits our car and destabilizes it. LTU goes out of POL's draft just before the corner and brakes the latest of all, carrying the most speed of all into the corner, can't avoid our car but hits it several times and we are now sideways. ESP then comes along and doesn't even try to brake, so we finally end in grass, losing 9 places altogether and suffer slight suspension damage.

We feel that we lost a significant number of points in that incident alone, with no fault of ours, as Belenzada's car managed to finish only 12th in the end.

This is an unfortunate one, but no Penalty applied - racing incident. Every car should have been more cautious and should have given more room for eachother, and with some lag involved, the crash occurred.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident : (, Race 3, )
Your nation :usa
Other car(s)' nations :CAN
Lap 1 Sector 3,
Short description of the incident :canuck rams me and totals my car. according to commentators I took a admin car with me

Find the answer to this at the bottom of the post.

Quote from MaurizioNaselli :Session of Incident : Race 3
My nation : ITA
Other car(s)' nations : POL
Lap 14, sector 1, turn 3

Short description of the incident : Nogiec pushed Cravotto off and not only Nogiec win a position but also his team-mate Daszkiewicz.

This is interesting one, as two Polish cars were in this, and it makes it seem like team-play. After admin team looked at this couple of times, we do not see a reason to give any penalty for this, it was a racing incident.
Only a Warning given to Poland, next time this happens Penalty will be given.

Canadian driver S.Aleksic (Sasha-55) has been banned from the league forever. Minor reasons to this are:
- Having no skin in any of the sessions.
- Continuous chat during sessions.
- Passing cars under Yellow Flag
And the main reason:
- Wrecking on purpose, more than twice. We do not accept this. Hope to never see you again in our server.

Canada has been given -10 grid penalty for the 3 next future races for extremely bad behaviour and missing skin.

USA driver M.Kingsbury (Mustangman759) will not be allowed to take part in the next 3 races of the season. Reason to this is Revenge wrecking and chat during an official session.

Other penalties applied:
- LTU D.Raizys was given -5 grid penalty for Race 1 for leaving the Pitlane while Pit exit was closed and Red Flag applied in Qualifying.
- In race 1 CAN S.Aleksic was given 15 second penalty for having skin not filling the requirements.
- In race 3 LVA R.Kampars has been DNF'd for having incorrect restriction. Any laps driven with incorrect restriction are being removed.
Quote from Hahmo :This is an unfortunate one, but no Penalty applied - racing incident. Every car should have been more cautious and should have given more room for eachother, and with some lag involved, the crash occurred.

Lead driver must leave room for drivers behind him, while turning a corner?
btw, no lag on mpr by Belenzada...
LTU was beside you when you started the turn exactly. It was avoidable, that's why nobody was given penalty.
Quote from nesrulz :
Quote from Hahmo :This is an unfortunate one, but no Penalty applied - racing incident. Every car should have been more cautious and should have given more room for eachother, and with some lag involved, the crash occurred.

Lead driver must leave room for drivers behind him, while turning a corner?
btw, no lag on mpr by Belenzada...

I join my co-leader in expressing disappointment by this decision. In fact, the only car that was cautious over there was our car of Belenzada and he (we) was the one who paid the most. That's why we don't think it was a racing incident, but rather too much of a careless driving from all three drivers.

If this is final decision, we will accept it. However, we will take it as a benchmark for the level of duels allowed, in races to come.

EDIT:
Quote from Kristi :LTU was beside you when you started the turn exactly. It was avoidable, that's why nobody was given penalty.

LTU was also carrying too much speed in it and would've hit our car even if Belenzada went through there undisturbed by the previous hit by POL. I'm not sure, but I think it's called "barge pass" and this is the classic example of it.
It is easy to be beside one's car if he brakes at the normal braking point at 120m and I brake at 90m (or, in this case, 100m but carrying more speed due to POL's draft)
Also, Belenzada couldn't avoid his line into LTU, because he was saving the car from POL's hit, moments before.

But, as I've said...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG