The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - Discreet Pleasure
(22 posts, started )
And i guess server name was crackers heawen.
Too bad that you are a cracker, the video was really good
#5 - Hahmo
That was by far the best layout drifting movie I've ever seen...really nice job...
quick, someone buy him s2 so he dont get banned and makes more good videos.
Quote from Franky.S :quick, someone buy him s2 so he dont get banned and makes more good videos.

will not give up on donations)

Well, actually when i created this account under this nickname, i was planning to buy s2. But now i can not afford it. Thanks to all.
Motherrussia!
Russia! They be stealin' ur softwarez to make movies like this. I like.
Fantastic stuff man. No money, but real talent
Thx to all!
Strange, some Russians have loads of money.

Priorities?
Quote from cargame.nl :Strange, some Russians have loads of money.

Priorities?

You can put it that way.

About money in Russia: thieves and officials steeped in corruption, yes this guys have a lot of money
no money, no honey
Just awesome! Something new and exciting! Thanks!
Quote from Danas :no money, no honey

Well, actually i can afford to buy S2, but now the crack is not so bad, a lot of events etc.

Do not need to empty demagoguery here. We talk here about the game, not about life, and the above only applies to game.
nice movie
Quote from d1slide :Well, actually i can afford to buy S2, but now the crack is not so bad, a lot of events etc.

Do not need to empty demagoguery here. We talk here about the game, not about life, and the above only applies to game.

Well actually, in LFS's case (I would say a rare product of its kind), buying a S2 licence is not only to be able to participate in leagues, events, etc (as you said it, there are a few "underground"), but it's more of a way of saying thank you to developers and showing them a little gratidute and respect for the outstanding work they have done.

I don't want to sound judgemental, it's not the purpose; and I'm not trying to start another endless talk about the S3 & Scirocco nover coming out, I'm just trying to give you another view.

Anyways, this doesn't change the fact that your movie is also outstanding, and shows the effort you put into it. Hope more will come.

Cheers
Quote from luchian :Well actually, in LFS's case (I would say a rare product of its kind), buying a S2 licence is not only to be able to participate in leagues, events, etc (as you said it, there are a few "underground"), but it's more of a way of saying thank you to developers and showing them a little gratidute and respect for the outstanding work they have done.

I don't want to sound judgemental, it's not the purpose; and I'm not trying to start another endless talk about the S3 & Scirocco nover coming out, I'm just trying to give you another view.

Anyways, this doesn't change the fact that your movie is also outstanding, and shows the effort you put into it. Hope more will come.

Cheers

Absolutely in agreement, that's why I'm going to buy s2, so much thx to developes! And thanks for watching! Glad you like it.

More come soon. The plans integrate 3D characters, more CG, in general a lot of tasty, as well as the dynamics will be better.
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting THAT! It was great, new, unexpected and it had some very interesting camera angles. The first half was simply outstanding but it seems to have lost its breath a few times during the later half when it momentarily became generic.

I'm sure we can make an exception this time seeing the quality of the vid. Besides, the guy promised he'll get a license so I see no harm done

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG