The online racing simulator
Infinite flawless support ;)
(62 posts, closed, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :So the guy goes against the EULA and gives account details away, and then wants his account back? What did Victor do wrong? Not be nice? Aren't we all grown adults here? He wasn't disrespectful, he just told the truth and was to the point.

I remember when I had my PS2 back in 2000whatever. It got struck by lightning and my first response was to open it. That voided the warranty because it was against what the "rules" were. I couldn't get a replacement because of it. Was Sony nice to me? No, and they didn't have to be.

Vic didn't make a quick response because he is done with these types of recoveries (nice that he even did in the first place).

Vic then states "Sorry, but I no longer do these recoveries". Am I missing something? What's wrong here?

Vic did nothing wrong, you were the one that gave away your information, therefore you are the one at fault, not Vic.

You screwed up, suck it up and take fault. No need to blame someone else for your own actions.

You just crashed into this topic from where ??? and did you read that what is our complain ???? man
I dont understand that you are from USA and or dont understand english or you dont read the topic just want to complain ?!
He's not actually from America, he's British but lives over there now, therefore understands English perfectly unlike Romanians, and is sensible enough to know what he's talking about.
Quote from -NightFly- :Go Vic!

edit*

First of all, do you have your account insured? I guess not. people usually pay for insurance, they dont buy a car and think it is insured autamatically forever...

secondly:
If you leave your keys in the car, then yes insurance company points definately fault at you. There was similar case around here few years ago: man left keys in, went to a house for a second and some lunatic stole the car and drove it into the nearby gasstation. guess who had to pay for the damages of the gas station (inluding the insured car)?

Wooow UNBELIEVABLE...

DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WRITE HERE ???

This story is Lunatic bro ....yess ..but you make my day the best

..nobody said that we left the keys in the car .. whoo the full topic is getting funny ... but i'm not responsible because i said in the beginning to close the topic
Quote from jenck :

VICTOR:
" Hi,

Sorry, but I'm completely done with helping people regain access to their account.
It is your own responsibility to keep your account details safe. This is a basic requirement for working on the internet and will only become more important in the future.
Unless it is a security breach on our end, I will not assist people who lost their account in any way.

Victor
"

I think it should be standard to offer password recovery support, atleast if you want any sort of successful game. But meh, LFS is a good game, good community, the devs lack of interest kill it nothing new
Quote from boothy :He's not actually from America, he's British but lives over there now, therefore understands English perfectly unlike Romanians, and is sensible enough to know what he's talking about.

sorry ...
i'm also hungarian ...bro .. living in romania ...sorry
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think it should be standard to offer password recovery support, atleast if you want any sort of successful game. But meh, LFS is a good game, good community, the devs lack of interest kill it nothing new

yeah ...
i never said that they are quilty for my brother fault and yess maybe is a small leak on the system and maybe they didnt want to attract people attention on those things..
Quote from jenck :Wooow UNBELIEVABLE...

DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WRITE HERE ???

This story is Lunatic bro ....yess ..but you make my day the best

..nobody said that we left the keys in the car .. whoo the full topic is getting funny ... but i'm not responsible because i said in the beginning to close the topic

Smart girl. It wasn't me who brought car insurance up.
We are currently aiming at own-responsibility btw.
Quote from glevente :Listen to me Inouva , this topic was born with only one target .The real thing why i was really upset is that i was waiting 3 weeks for a feedback with any solution on my problem !!! This feedback what Victor was written why we could get it 1-2 days after the notification mail of the problem, than sure this topic never "Born This Way "

I apreciate your talent on track, but ... I had never any problem with you until now, but if you use this kind of expression ,then i will like to know you personal , afterwards you will be unable to hold your drivingwheel ,and no god will protect you ,... you can believe me i'm good in that!!!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahah, this is sooooooo lameeeee.... hahaahahahahahahahahha
Quote from Inouva :Bawahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahah, this is sooooooo lameeeee.... hahaahahahahahahahahha

Yess it is blahhhahha
#60 - CSF
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think it should be standard to offer password recovery support, atleast if you want any sort of successful game. But meh, LFS is a good game, good community, the devs lack of interest kill it nothing new

Login error

Your attempt to login failed.

Make sure that you are using your WEBpassword and not your GAMEpassword to login here.

If you forgot your WEBpassword, you can reset your login details by entering your email address (should be the one you registered with).

If you continue to experience problems, even though you are certain that your login details are correct, you can contact us, stating your problem.

So...? There isn't much more the devs can do. If the e-mail address has been changed, and both passwords have been given away, then what can they do?
i see that the world is feed up with cheaters and the worsest thing that you people agree with cheaters too !

Conclusion : More of you support the cheaters ?

Atleast now we got back feedback as we expected ... good job in a way
This thread is closed

Infinite flawless support ;)
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG