(262 posts, started )
but why I can't join? he don't connect
I have the pass!!
server name?
Driver's LFSWorld Name: fasukilla
Desired Number (1-100): 55
Team: WorXellence.
Guys, who w8ing. You can use "lislon drift" server for practise. Pass=dui2011
Sorry to say that but this comp was one big mess. First of all qual runs took 3 hours O_O. Secondly: at the end main organisator went offline. Thirdly: i've had 85 pts in qual runs and I wasn't called for top16 while peeps with 7x pts were in. Has it make sense?
I hear rummers about comp about getting tomorou, at that time i am in fck school. Next weekend is proper for me, like saturday and sunday for other track.
thay say it will be top 32,and no top 32!
i dont know what is this...it will been 2x top16 or what?
post Qual results plz
We wait official info from organizers. If they want to keep moving after this. I'll try help fix few problems, what was today. PM if it's need.
I would like to send a big apology to all the drivers that participated in today's event. At the last minute we had a judge not be able to judge I was not planning on being a judge, I was merely going to announce the event. Never the less I should have been a lot more prepared then I was, I take full responsibility for how the event went today. I would hope this does not change your mind about our series. We will reschedule and make a few adjustments to the rules, we learned a lot at today's event though. I am very sorry for how today went again. We will update you all soon!
Quote from Milovan :I hear rummers about comp about getting tomorou, at that time i am in fck school. Next weekend is proper for me, like saturday and sunday for other track.

definitely not tomorrow.
Quote from Rayu :Sorry to say that but this comp was one big mess. First of all qual runs took 3 hours O_O. Secondly: at the end main organisator went offline. Thirdly: i've had 85 pts in qual runs and I wasn't called for top16 while peeps with 7x pts were in. Has it make sense?

The qualifying run took 3 hours sounds normal. Imagine trying to qualify 60+ people, each having to do 2 runs, then judging the runs. People also didn't show up, which slow process down. Keeping it all organize and easily to understand is a great accomplishment from the organizers.

This is only the first event. Mistakes are normal, everybody will learn from mistakes, and adjust it to work out perfectly. If people has patient, everything will be fixed. Hang around, and the future will only get better.

Also, some people has to learn to read the code of conduct on the first page.. Seriously, this thread was up for like 3 weeks, yet some people still didn't know the name format and ventrilo was required. Some people just signs up without even reading the rules.

Quote from Muhi_GP :thay say it will be top 32,and no top 32!
i dont know what is this...it will been 2x top16 or what?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were going to do top16 twice. It is to prevent 32+ people in the server and cause the incident of disconnection, just like the lag fest before the event started.
-
(Papadogas) DELETED by Papadogas
it will be top 32 or top 16?
and pls post here qualification list of points!
Quote from JDMViet :The qualifying run took 3 hours sounds normal. Imagine trying to qualify 60+ people, each having to do 2 runs, then judging the runs. People also didn't show up, which slow process down. Keeping it all organize and easily to understand is a great accomplishment from the organizers.

This is only the first event. Mistakes are normal, everybody will learn from mistakes, and adjust it to work out perfectly. If people has patient, everything will be fixed. Hang around, and the future will only get better.

Also, some people has to learn to read the code of conduct on the first page.. Seriously, this thread was up for like 3 weeks, yet some people still didn't know the name format and ventrilo was required. Some people just signs up without even reading the rules.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were going to do top16 twice. It is to prevent 32+ people in the server and cause the incident of disconnection, just like the lag fest before the event started.

yes yestrday was 32+ driver who drive qualification...and i dont see reason to not be top 32.its more fun.
Quote from Muhi_GP :yes yestrday was 32+ driver who drive qualification...and i dont see reason to not be top 32.its more fun.

no, yesterday exacly 32 people qualified
ok then why we dont right start top 32?
edit:sory but im remeber to i see when event start 38 drivers on server all with numbers and names like dui rules...
If u guys dont wanna do twins do the offical result by the Qual points!
Just make it easyer!
and use this as a lesson to next event and im joining it for SURE!!
All was very planned unntil after quals!
As i seys old ley twins on saturday, new event on sunday, problem salved
yes,and give layout for 2 round!
Quote from Muhi_GP :ok then why we dont right start top 32?
edit:sory but im remeber to i see when event start 38 drivers on server all with numbers and names like dui rules...

If you read my post clearly.. There is top 32. They didn't want 32 people + judges to be in server at the same time. It was going to be 16 first then 16 second. This is to prevent disconnection. If you were there, which I am pretty sure you were, people were disconnecting every 10 sec, cause a lot of people were on the server at the same time.

Quote from Muhi_GP :yes,and give layout for 2 round!

I don't think we even finished round 1. It got postponed, most likely will be this weekend, if not, it will be finished. This is a 7 event schedule, each event will be once a week, suppose to be every sunday. Don't worry, layout are posted 1 week prior to the event.
Well next event is schedueled to be on sunday according to the original post. And the layout is not up yet so thats not a week before...
Quote from Brandborg93 :Well next event is schedueled to be on sunday according to the original post. And the layout is not up yet so thats not a week before...

The layout is up, its on the first post we will you that layout.
We are most likely going to simply re-do event one seeing as we didn't have as many drivers qualify as we'd like, stay posted to the thread we have a bit of reworking to do this week, if you'd like to volunteer to be a judge please PM me, We are definitely in need of experienced judges! as far as further info just stay tuned!
-
(Papadogas) DELETED by Papadogas
Quote from Papadogas :The event will be at sunday? ;///

keep a lookout at the schedule because it will probably change soon.

D.U.I Drift Series
(262 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG