The online racing simulator
Skewed Counter Steering [Drift Team]
(10 posts, started )
Welcome to the SCS team thread!

Skewed Counter Steering is original a drift team on Forza Motorsport for the Xbox 360. But since I play Live For Speed alot aswell i'd like to bring SCS to LFS aswell

We earned this Trophy with being voted as being the best US based drift team on Forza Motorsport

Currently i'm the only driver in the team and i must say i'm not the best drifter on LFS yet. Switch about a week ago from a controller to an Fanatec GT2 [900 Degree] i'm decent with it but not very good yet but i will get better after more playing the game

So if you are interested in joining Skewed Counter Steering please fill in this so i can give you an try-out:

Name on LFS:
Drift skill (1/10):
Timezone:

Must have LFS S2!

Thanks

BTW: here is the SCS team thread on forzamotorsport.net [Click Here]
No website/forum?

How exactly are you going to manage to teams (I'd say they're two teams as they're separated over two games)?

I'm not familiar to the FM3 drift-community, but I'm sure it's a lot different from the LFS one, and I think you will find things a lot more difficult to 'manage'. I'm just trying to tell if you got your things planned, as it just seems like you made this for fun in a minute without planning it out.

Don't get me wrong, I still wish you luck.
Quote from Bose321 :No website/forum?

How exactly are you going to manage to teams (I'd say they're two teams as they're separated over two games)?

I'm not familiar to the FM3 drift-community, but I'm sure it's a lot different from the LFS one, and I think you will find things a lot more difficult to 'manage'. I'm just trying to tell if you got your things planned, as it just seems like you made this for fun in a minute without planning it out.

Don't get me wrong, I still wish you luck.

I will get this worked out I will start on a website shortly and got a server running.

just give it a few weeks
No offence, but shouldn't you wait with this when you got it worked out?
Quote from Bose321 :No offence, but shouldn't you wait with this when you got it worked out?

Not really... I mean it's all for fun. it's nothing really very serious to me. It's just a game i play for fun and i'd like to bring our Fm3 team to LFS. SCS already has a website but it doesn't really get updated since it's made by another team member. So i might make a new website soon.

I'm just letting everyone know that we are around. No rush at all just building up slowly.
Name: ITSMILLERTIME!!!!
Skill: 5+
time zone: Central

whats up dude. seems like a pretty chill team to drift with, and improve. i've ben playing lfs for a while, only recently bought s1, plan on upgrading s2.

Oh yea, i have a bit of knowledge in video editing, if you wanted to make a couple of vids or what not. i don't personally own Final cut pro, but the school would let me borrow it if need be. let me know
Wow!
I never thought i would see SCS on LFS! I hope it all goes well for you on here. I cant wait untill i get S2 and battle you on here. Just one question. Who all from FM3 is going to be on here? (gamertags)

See you on the track! :huepfenic
Come on spitsy!
Hey spitsy its your old friend impac7z since this is his lil brother can i join? anyway i will just change my tag thingy to [SCS] Impac7z well can you let his lil bro join? thx reply soon!
Can I join?
Here is my info to try out and or join your drift team.

Name on LFS: jtarules89 (SharpDrifter89)
Drift skill (1/10): 8
Timezone:
Eastern
Quote from Impac7z :Hey spitsy its your old friend impac7z since this is his lil brother can i join? anyway i will just change my tag thingy to [SCS] Impac7z well can you let his lil bro join? thx reply soon!

make form first like others then we can se your skills

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG