The online racing simulator
What i think would be awesome
lemme start by saying this is my favorite racing game period.
this is now the only game i play and ive been driving on it for 4 years now.

I personally have always wanted to be able to cruise on real open roads with realistic handling, LFS has been the closest out of any game i have played to reaistic road driving.

I think if LFS added night driving and instead of having cruising on tracks, add some open road and make the multiplayer limit like 50-100+. that would be the best game i could ever imagine and have always wanted.

Its probably a huge amount of work but it would be the most amazing game, LFS already has the best physics of any racing game but there arnt enough things to do. I can cruise or drift but as much as i enjoy the realism as i drive, it gets repetetive and because i like the driving so much i carry on.

I just think that it would be awesome to be able to login, spawn at garage or pit, be able roll a doob and cruise round streets drifting round online players and stuff. Maybe have to drive up to a stadium or some shit and wait in line to do double drifting then come back out and its dark and have to turn my lights on,
i guess then you would be changing the game slightly but i would be happy paying monthly for it, seriously
Quote from iceman77776 :I think if LFS added night driving and instead of having cruising on tracks, add some open road and make the multiplayer limit like 50-100+. that would be the best game i could ever imagine and have always wanted.

... i guess then you would be changing the game slightly

:rolleyes:

Just a slight change yeah, from online racing simulator to massively-multiplayer get-stoned-and-drive-like-a-knob simulator.
"Awesome" Thats the key word.
Isn't there already some kind of game like that?
Called, NEED for something?

Anyway, as for night driving, I remember a night mod made for an earlier version of LFS. Not sure if it has been updated to work with 0.6b.
Me? I'm a Luddite, I love LFS just as it is.
Looking forward to seeing S3 out like all others here of course, but I can wait patiently while the crew get it nice and right for us.
Quote from shorty943 :Isn't there already some kind of game like that?
Called, NEED for something?

I think is Test Drive something...
#6 - Zay
No, horrible suggestion, LFS is a RACING simulator. kthxbai.
Quote from iceman77776 :lemme start by saying this is my favorite racing game period.
this is now the only game i play and ive been driving on it for 4 years now.

I personally have always wanted to be able to cruise on real open roads with realistic handling, LFS has been the closest out of any game i have played to reaistic road driving.

I think if LFS added night driving and instead of having cruising on tracks, add some open road and make the multiplayer limit like 50-100+. that would be the best game i could ever imagine and have always wanted.

Its probably a huge amount of work but it would be the most amazing game, LFS already has the best physics of any racing game but there arnt enough things to do. I can cruise or drift but as much as i enjoy the realism as i drive, it gets repetetive and because i like the driving so c i carry on.

I just think that it would be awesome to be able to login, spawn at garage or pit, be able roll a doob and cruise round streets drifting round online players and stuff. Maybe have to drive up to a stadium or some shit and wait in line to do double drifting then come back out and its dark and have to turn my lights on,
i guess then you would be changing the game slightly but i would be happy paying monthly for it, seriously

I've always wanted this! :-D
Absolute f. freaking awesome ideeaaaaaaa!!!!!1111111111!!!

But it's already been done. It's called GTA San Andreas multipleyur.

Bay!
Lets see how 4Chan trolls this?
Night driving and weather conditions will be awesome i think..

Edit: A cruise map/track in open world road with mountains and stuff will be good for the cruisers/drifters
Quote from cargame.nl :

But it's already been done. It's called GTA San Andreas multipleyur.

Bay!

Dont really feel like spending money on GTA, instead I would spend it on this.
Quote from logan2611 :Dont really feel like spending money on GTA, instead I would spend it on this.

Must have cost you a fortune for that demo account.
Man, I don't want to judge the idea, because different people will have different preferences, so each of us may want different things. But I think this would take it away from what it is, a racing sim, Next thing I hope people won't ask features like they can steal another car and kill other people and run over them etc. But having said that, what the OP wants is I think what many cruisers love, may be can spawn into another sister game, called LiveforCruise/Drift etc, with same physics engine

But regarding night, You know what will be great. Real time lighting. For example, if we are conducting Le-Mans style 24 hours race, the lighting should gradually change through out the day. And roads should be illuminated by our own car lights.
Quote from xfirestorm :Must have cost you a fortune for that demo account.

If I had an option between gta and this I would choose lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG