The online racing simulator
Looking for drift m8s!
(6 posts, started )
#1 - x-fi
Looking for drift m8s!
Hey, i am a newb drifter i am really talented however, i am looking for a clan/friend which can really drift because im really sick of drifting with people just filling up 1 place and everyone crashes. So hook me up. skype: kleco.lol
Steam:0sinjin0 LFS NAME kleco<3drift BTW i use an fanatec porsche 911 carrera wheel its really nice cus i can configure everything on the screen while ingame and it has 6 gears and a brake clutch and accelerator.
If you're interested you can head over to www.iDrift.nl for a tryout if you want.
#3 - x-fi
Quote from Bose321 :If you're interested you can head over to www.iDrift.nl for a tryout if you want.

sorry but im only Norwegian so all i can is norwegian and english.
Title screams craigslist, but gl.
#5 - Kova.
Quote from x-fi :sorry but im only Norwegian so all i can is norwegian and english.

Sorry, but if you had visited his website, they speak/write english and not dutch.
Quote from x-fi :sorry but im only Norwegian so all i can is norwegian and english.

Quote from Kova. :Sorry, but if you had visited his website, they speak/write english and not dutch.

Little late but yes; we only speak write and talk English. It's a rule on our site forum and server.

So if you're interested you can contact me.

Looking for drift m8s!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG