The online racing simulator
Decent Server name! (Ok to call server Fat Dick?)
For the last few weeks, I noticed that on top of my serverlist (because of the low ping as they are located in my country) there are two danish servers called something with "fedpik.dk", which in english is "Fat Dick".

As I also have children racing online, I think this is beyond acceptable! Are there ways to avoid this?
As I am Danish, I also see this servers ( two of them ) and wonders how they are allowed to stay on for days and days. It is like said, the word means 'fat penis' but this is the decent translation, the word is rather 'd*ck'
In my book, unacceptable.
seen as the servers need to register at the master server (as far as im aware) i think a word filter could/should be put in place.
So a representative from each nationality needs to monitor this all the time in their own region. Who is going to organise this?
lol that is a good name for a server. But will some1 think of the children lmao
#6 - RasKK
and then they write it like a b c, then 4 b c, then aa bb cc, then whatever ..
i think this wouldnt lead to anything, it would just make it more interesting to do the "illegal" stuff ..
#7 - Gunn
So an obese guy called Richard has his own server.
How about being able to filter servers locally? That i could ban those servers in my lfs here?
This reminds me of a character I saw in a role playing game called "cepe" that slipped through the word filters. Fine in English... I guess foreign language players get the last laugh on the internet...
#10 - Jakg
cepe?
Quote from Gunn :So an obese guy called Richard has his own server.

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
#12 - SamH
Quote from MZWiZard :For the last few weeks, I noticed that on top of my serverlist (because of the low ping as they are located in my country) there are two danish servers called something with "fedpik.dk", which in english is "Fat Dick".

As I also have children racing online, I think this is beyond acceptable! Are there ways to avoid this?

I would PM Victor and bring his attention to the matter. Perhaps it's escaped notice because of a problem in translation.
Quote from MZWiZard :For the last few weeks, I noticed that on top of my serverlist (because of the low ping as they are located in my country) there are two danish servers called something with "fedpik.dk", which in english is "Fat Dick".

Hey !

Nice that somebody is doing something against it !
Quote :cepe?

It's foreign. Don't worry, there isn't a swear word your missing knowledge of, i'm sure you have the whole set .
#15 - Jakg
Quote from Becky Rose :It's foreign. Don't worry, there isn't a swear word your missing knowledge of, i'm sure you have the whole set .

grrrr, i wonder what it translated into!
i hate people who use bad language on lfs. some guy has a numberplate of '**** u' and a server is 'called ****s cum here'. completely unnacceptable and these players should be banned.
Quote from GWADanny :lol that is a good name for a server. But will some1 think of the children lmao

Most kids nowadays dont think twice about using language like that
#18 - Tick
I think its unacceptable, Also you may be compensating for your short comings! (no pun here)

You will never find me there.

Tick

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG