The online racing simulator
LFS - Test Old
(12 posts, started )
LFS - Test Old
#2 - Sobis
Sorry, but you get a thumbs down from me. There was way too much shaking and the video it self was uninterasting.
lol?
Quote from Sobis :Sorry, but you get a thumbs down from me. There was way too much shaking and the video it self was uninterasting.

Agree'd.

Shaking does actually give a very good effect, but if its overused then it's simply just garbage.
#5 - Myffe
sorry but your videos are still really bad
Roll cage as window texture xD dude you fail, you can't texture windows without vob modding, and certainly that cage wouldnt be 3d if it was a texture on a window.
I don't care about if its a vob mod or not but your try to lie was epic.

And why the hell do you post videos that are under 20sec long? Useless shit.
Nigguh that ain't LFS. Almost any computer can run san andreas. Even the ones that don't run LFS. That vid sucks too.
Quote from TamelCoe :Roll cage as window texture xD dude you fail, you can't texture windows without vob modding, and certainly that cage wouldnt be 3d if it was a texture on a window.
I don't care about if its a vob mod or not but your try to lie was epic.

And why the hell do you post videos that are under 20sec long? Useless shit.

hmm want that texture then u see its not a vob
Ok? Upload it as attachment.
Quote from TamelCoe :Nigguh that ain't LFS. Almost any computer can run san andreas. Even the ones that don't run LFS. That vid sucks too.

Nah, San Andreas is more PC-heavy. I know quite a few netbooks that run san andreas 10-20 fps and LFS 40+ fps.

LFS - Test Old
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG