The online racing simulator
I think the problem was they sent Jenson and Lewis out too close together.
#29 - CSF
I don't know how Lewis could be angriest at Michael. He lost the most time because of Webber's dive... oh well.
If Lewis did what Mark did most drivers would just turn into him, because they know he'll get the blame.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If Lewis did what Mark did most drivers would just turn into him, because they know he'll get the blame.

mmm. Schumacher had audacity to say Hamilton pushed him wide, Schumacher, went for a small gap, ON THE OUTSIDE OF A CHICANE ENTRY, AND on the outside of someone, already being overtaken on the INSIDE.
Best race i've seen from button. hamilton a tad unlucky, but the boy needs to dump his GF. all this celeb BS clearly taking its toll.
I honestly think Hamilton needs his old management back. (Anthony). It all started going down hill ever since they separated.

Anyway, awesome Button outshining everyone today. Very good drive.

Congrats to Vettel too.
Button is very good and clever driver, McLaren had fast pit stops = win. Good race had Perez, he had two pit stops and he was 8th (from 17th place). Congratulations to Vettel.
Yea great race, but shame about Vettel's bullshit start antics again. If it was certain other drivers they would have got a DT.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea great race, but shame about Vettel's bullshit start antics again. If it was certain other drivers they would have got a DT.

Actually, I fail to recall of anyone getting a DT for doing this kind of moves at the start. Schumacher used to do that every GP or so, at some point, and though it was extremely unpopular among other drivers and observers, he never really got worried by the stewards.

Sure, that's really not a cool thing to see... But he didn't do anything wrong according to the rules. Change line once, get back to the optimal racing line for the next corner.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea great race, but shame about Vettel's bullshit start antics again. If it was certain other drivers they would have got a DT.

No, the stewards were quite relaxed today. Vettel's move was touch-and-go, as Button was alongside by only a very small amount, he could have easily thought Button was completely behind. Hamilton's squeeze on Massa was clearly deliberate, but he got away with it.

Congrats to Vettel and RBR, and to Button and Alonso for their great drives. Hamilton actually drove well too, but was robbed by a puncture at the start. Kudos to Schumacher, Perez, and Rosberg too. Gutted for Kobayashi.
Quote from samjh :No, the stewards were quite relaxed today. Vettel's move was touch-and-go, as Button was alongside by only a very small amount, he could have easily thought Button was completely behind. Hamilton's squeeze on Massa was clearly deliberate, but he got away with it.

So you're saying Vettel looking in the mirror and squeezing Button could of been accidental? And that Hamilton not looking and therefore not seeing Massa in the mirror was a definate deliberate move? WTF
The Vettel/Button move and the Hamilton/Massa are not the same, but there's little point in trying to explain is there?
Blaming the management for his poor driving is, well... interesting.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Blaming the management for his poor driving is, well... interesting.

Oh look. You and your nonsense, AGAIN. You sure do love reading my posts in a way that you want to, and not in the way that they are actually written.

He changed ever since his dad left the manager role. The direction he took off in is doing him no good, and its clearly showing. Now whether that is to do with his new management team or not I dont know, and I am not going to point fingers. However, its pretty clear that things were going a lot more smoother in 07/08. Even in 09 when the car was terrible...

Also, his pace today was fine... He got unlucky with the puncture, thats it.
What the hell does MANAGEMENT has to do with DRIVING?

Explain, please.
what hes saying is hamilton needs to be grounded by his daddy every time he does something stupid and or naughty on the track otherwise he wont learn
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What the hell does MANAGEMENT has to do with DRIVING?

Explain, please.

His whole mindset is in the wrong place. It is affecting his driving. He thinks he is the next RAP pop-glam star or something. Just look at him...

He probably thinks about the next time he can play hide the sausage with Nicole instead of concentrating on his driving.

Quote from Shotglass :what hes saying is hamilton needs to be grounded by his daddy every time he does something stupid and or naughty on the track otherwise he wont learn

Pretty much.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll bounce back in 2012.

Vettel's move was fine. I haven't seen anyone getting a DT for what Vettel did. Even the BBC crew said his move was fine and since they are British if there was anything wrong with a move aimed at any British driver they'd be bashing the driver who made the move immediately.

Hamilton's move on Massa showed again that Hamilton is currently a dangerous driver. I don't know if he didn't see Massa or what but he almost got himself a DT with that move. Did anyone else notice how Massa was faster than Hamilton before the collision and after it slower? It's not the first time Hamilton ruined Massa's race.

Great driving from Button, deserved his victory. Alonso and Vettel drove well too but Button was just better at managing his tires.
What about the Webber / Schumi incident? Not even an investigation...? I hate inconsistency so much.
#47 - CSF
Quote from DevilDare :What about the Webber / Schumi incident? Not even an investigation...? I hate inconsistency so much.

Red Bull have bought the FIA!!!!11!!

E: In all seriousness, I don't know how that wasn't investigated. If Lewis got a DT in Singapore, then Mark should have got something here. However, I expect that he got away with it because Michael didn't get a puncture, unlike poor bullied, Spa crowding, Felipe Massa.
Quote from Juzaa :Did anyone else notice how Massa was faster than Hamilton before the collision and after it slower? It's not the first time Hamilton ruined Massa's race.

Oh get over it Massa isn't shit compared to Hamilton.

What you meant is, it's not the first time, they've ruined EACH OTHERS race and "oh did anyone else notice that Massa was shit BEFORE his accident at Hungary and after it still shit?"
Quote :“This was a disappointing race for me, but it was a great day for Jenson and the whole team. Jenson did a remarkable job today - he really deserved this victory, but it wasn’t a great one for me. Still, I’m going to keep my head up and look ahead to the next race where I’ll hopefully have another chance.Clearly, our car has the pace to win, but I wasn’t able to compete today so I’ll go away and look at the data to work out how I can come back and be competitive in Korea next weekend.

“In the race, I don’t really know what happened with Felipe - the car’s mirrors vibrate at high-speed, so I couldn’t see him pulling alongside me. I want to apologise for our cars’ touching, but fortunately nothing happened to either of us. There was no bad intention towards Felipe; I’ve got the utmost respect for him, he’s a fantastic driver and he was extremely quick today.

“Finally, big congratulations to Sebastian for winning the title. We all knew it was going to happen, but his season has really been flawless. It’s a fantastic achievement for him.”

@BlueFlame, yeah we all know it was Massa's fault today as well...
I'd of rammed the little **** aswell, but i would of done a better job. Serve that bitch right for slapping him on the shoulder after singapore

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG