The online racing simulator
Chetan123 Honda Request-CLOSED
(12 posts, started )
-Sunroof
-On the Front Window It Should Say PATEL151
-On The Back Window It Should Say HONDA CIVIC or if it doesnt fit you can just put HONDA
i want someone to edit the skin with some new features to my skin. I want my skin to have everything that i listed here. Thats Pretty Much it. Thank You
Someone Please Make The Skin As Soon As Possible
I'm just curious - how you imagine something to be written on windows? Windows aren't part of skins,you know...
Anyone
#5 - Bean0
As Eclipsed said, the windows are not a skinnable area.

Some cars have a skinnable sunstrip, and on some the license plate text is repeated on the rear side windows. Sadly the XFG has neither.
So u cant put the name on window and u cant put sunroof?
#7 - Bean0
The sunroof is possible, but it would just be painted on the exterior of the car.
If would not be visible inside the car, or be transparent.
whatever then leave it
Quote from Patel151 :-Sunroof
-On the Front Window It Should Say PATEL151
-On The Back Window It Should Say HONDA CIVIC or if it doesnt fit you can just put HONDA
i want someone to edit the skin with some new features to my skin. I want my skin to have everything that i listed here. Thats Pretty Much it. Thank You

i made that skin for you to use, not to go editing, please remove it. if u want stuff changed ask me. thank you
Quote from robertchapple123 :i made that skin for you to use, not to go editing, please remove it. if u want stuff changed ask me. thank you

I Want sun roof on the skin u made
can u do that 4 me?
sure

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG