The online racing simulator
GT2WS Round 3: Protests and Penalties
Please file them here, if you have them.

Provide:

Session of Incident (Q1, Q2, Q3, Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (eg Lap 4, 9:02.32)
Your Car number
Other car(s) involved
Brief description of incident (location included please)

You have until 3 hours after qualifying ends, and 36 hours after the race ends to file a protest. Deadlines will be stated here after they are known.

Qualifying Protests due by 22:58 UTC Friday 16 September 2011
Race Protests due by 09:05 UTC Monday 19 September 2011

Qualifying

Car 27 - Verbal Warning - Dangerous driving when cars on hotlap approaching.
Car 22 - Warning - Chat ("bye")
Car 44 - Warning - Chat ("=(")
Car 86 - Warning - Chat ("omg")
Session of Incident (Q1)
Timecode of Incident (1 minute to end Q1)
Your car number - 86
Other car(s) involved - 44
Brief description of incident (location included please):

After split 1 on the first corner, the driver ahead did not realize that I was on hotlap and blocked my way on my best possible lap entrance for a good time
Session of Incident (Q2)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (3:15 onwards)
Your Car number - 88
Other car(s) involved - 27

Driver is weaving massively down the straight and does not realise that I am on a hotlap behind him, even though he had blue flag warnings. He then blocks my entry to turn 2, ruining my lap.
Session of Incident (Q1)
Timecode of Incident (3:30)
Your car number - 98
Other car(s) involved - 04 (plus 99)

At the end of the first straight the driver (04) was staying on the race line, therefore team 98 (me), and 99 weren't be able to take the first corner (on our fast laps).
Session of Incident (Q2)
Timecode of Incident (13m.37s)
Your car number - 36
Other car(s) involved - 54
After 54 saying a smiley, he stops in the middle of T1 causing 36 to crash right into him, preventing 36 from improving his laptime.
#6 - CSF
Quote from Austbong :Session of Incident (Q1)
Timecode of Incident (1 minute to end Q1)
Your car number - 86
Other car(s) involved - 44

After split 1 on the first corner, the driver ahead did not realize that I was on hotlap and blocked my way on my best possible lap entrance for a good time

44 Will start from the pitlane for this offence. We will be watching this car closely during the race.

Quote from JackDaMaster :Session of Incident (Q2)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident (3:15 onwards)
Your Car number - 88
Other car(s) involved - 27

Driver is weaving massively down the straight and does not realise that I am on a hotlap behind him, even though he had blue flag warnings. He then blocks my entry to turn 2, ruining my lap.

After observing multiple instances of strange tyre warming, and strange pit exit's by car 27, an attempt was made to ask car 27 to desist via a message to the team. This was not delivered, or ignored, therefore we made a warning in server and in the penalties thread. That noted, we feel that Car 27 unfairly blocked Car 88 in this instance and will be assesed a 5-place grid penalty

Quote from wody21 :Session of Incident (Q1)
Timecode of Incident (3:30)
Your car number - 98
Other car(s) involved - 04 (plus 99)

At the end of the first straight the driver (04) was staying on the race line, therefore team 98 (me), and 99 weren't be able to take the first corner (on our fast laps).

We looked at this and thought that 04 clearly had a popup, and this was confirmed to us without prompting by the 04's manager. We can't penalize this piece of LFS sillyness. We do advise that LFS is set as a higher priority in the windows task manager settings. :P

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Session of Incident (Q2)
Timecode of Incident (13m.37s)
Your car number - 36
Other car(s) involved - 54
After 54 saying a smiley, he stops in the middle of T1 causing 36 to crash right into him, preventing 36 from improving his laptime.

Erm. A highly confusing incident. I don't understand what 54 was thinking. Ruined a terrific qualifying, 10 place grid drop.
Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 3 in game 4:06
Your Car number: 27
Other car(s) involved: 02
Brief description of incident: On the main straight 02 catches up to 27, 02 hits 27 on the left rear without any signs of evading and makes 27 lose control and hit the barriers on the right hand side of the track hard.
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 22, main straight, not sure about timecode
Your Car number: 30
Other car(s) involved: 05
Brief description of incident: #05 leaves #30 no room on the approach to turn 1 and causes contact between the cars, sending both off.
Quote from Drifters Only :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 3 in game 4:06
Your Car number: 27
Other car(s) involved: 02
Brief description of incident: On the main straight 02 catches up to 27, 02 hits 27 on the left rear without any signs of evading and makes 27 lose control and hit the barriers on the right hand side of the track hard.

Car 02 shows no sign of awareness to Car 27's trajectory or position. Avoidable incident Fault 02, DT Penalty

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 22, main straight, not sure about timecode
Your Car number: 30
Brief description of incident: #05 leaves #30 no room on the approach to turn 1 and causes contact between the cars, sending both off.

Judgement of the Stewards agrees with the protest description. Avoidable Incident Fault 05, DT Penalty
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 33, sector 3, not sure about timecode
Your Car number: 05
Other car(s) involved: 88
Brief description of incident: Car 88 turns in on us, causing both to crash.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 33, sector 3, not sure about timecode
Your Car number: 05
Brief description of incident: Car 88 turns in on us, causing both to crash.

Car 05 turns into the Rear Right quarter panel of Car 88, causing the spin. Avoidable Incident, Fault 05. DT issued again. This will be considered a "second strike" - next avoidable incident from this driver will merit an SG penalty
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 12, time 15:43, last turn
Your Car number: 02
Brief description of incident: In last turn Car 88 crashes into my car causing us both to spin out.
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 49, time 59:55, before last turn
Your Car number: 36
Other car(s) involved: 46
Brief description of incident: 36 gives just enough space to ineX's driver, but 46 turns into 36 and after braking to recover, 46 hits the back of 36's car and puts him out to the gravel.
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: Lap 54, sector 1
Other car(s) involved: 14
Brief description of incident: Car 14 gives no room and causes crash.
Quote from Pigh83 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 12, time 15:43, last turn
Your Car number: 02
Brief description of incident: In last turn Car 88 crashes into my car causing us both to spin out.

Car 88 - Warning for Avoidable Contact
#16 - CSF
Quote from Kristi :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: lap 49, time 59:55, before last turn
Other car(s) involved: 46
Brief description of incident: 36 gives just enough space to ineX's driver, but 46 turns into 36 and after braking to recover, 46 hits the back of 36's car and puts him out to the gravel.

Warning to both cars. 36 can't claim to leave 46 "enough room" when they hit and it leads to 36 going sideways into the corner, and 46 doesn't really react well to 36 coming across him. Please leave room guys.
#17 - CSF
Quote from przemek21061995 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: Lap 54, sector 1
Other car(s) involved: 14
Brief description of incident: Car 14 gives no room and causes crash.

DT 36. There is no room because he's on the edge of the track...
Session of Incident (Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident : (Leader lap 95) Lap 93. Corner after the back straight. (Timecode will be wrong due whe i cuted mine,so...)
Your Car number: 26
Brief description of incident (location included please): 05 goes to inside of car 26,he can see the car sliding a bit,but still keeps flooring the gas,then clips the back of 26 and rolls him (he can actually see the car rolling infront of him,but he still keeps going). 26 Looses huge amount of time and positions + not the first time when 05 causes a crash in this race = they don't learn from penaltys.
#19 - jsrk
Session of Incident: (Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: Lap 134(car 03), Lap 127(car 44)
Your Car number: 44
Other car(s) involved: 03
Brief description of incident (location included please): 03 was lapping 44 in back straight but instead of clean overtake hits back corner of car 44 causing car 44 to loose control and getting heavy damage after collision to side wall of the track. 44 had to pit to fix the damages caused by accident.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session of Incident (Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident : (Leader lap 95) Lap 93. Corner after the back straight. (Timecode will be wrong due whe i cuted mine,so...)
Your Car number: 26
Brief description of incident (location included please): 05 goes to inside of car 26,he can see the car sliding a bit,but still keeps flooring the gas,then clips the back of 26 and rolls him (he can actually see the car rolling infront of him,but he still keeps going). 26 Looses huge amount of time and positions + not the first time when 05 causes a crash in this race = they don't learn from penaltys.

Car 05 issued a Stop-Go Time Penalty (24s) for causing an avoidable incident.

Also note, due to the number of penalties levied in this race, we reserve the right to monitor this team more in the remaining races of this season.

Quote from jsrk :Session of Incident: (Race)
Lap AND Timecode of Incident: Lap 134(car 03), Lap 127(car 44)
Your Car number: 44
Other car(s) involved: 03
Brief description of incident (location included please): 03 was lapping 44 in back straight but instead of clean overtake hits back corner of car 44 causing car 44 to loose control and getting heavy damage after collision to side wall of the track. 44 had to pit to fix the damages caused by accident.

Car 03 - Warning - Avoidable incident. Only a warning due to apparent lag involved making the contact appear worse than it otherwise could have been. We issue the warning due to Car 03's misjudgement of closing speed / distance to the lapped car, leading to the initial contact.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG