The online racing simulator
help adjusting steering on DFGT
(5 posts, started )
#1 - jnich
I set my Mom up with DFGT and LFS - I was new to it all and first went thru a lot of the learning curve on my computer and have looked at every thread (almost)

Her steering is a bit loose - like when she is going down a straight run fast - her steering does not respond enough for her (the wheel might turn 1 inch either way before the car reacts) - that is what I mean about loose

So how do I tighten up her steeruing a bit lease

thank you

jnich
Make sure you have Remove deadzones enabled in Controls->Axes/FF
I have a DFGT, don't have that switched on... And no problems whatsoever.

I let a 8yr old kid drive last week, it even was a bit too responsive
#4 - jnich
correction - i do that setting - thanks i will see where she has it set - it was off so I turned it on (remotly with teamplayer remote access) and ask her if it made a difference - can't play lfs on hers from here = video is too laggy

thank you

i do not see that setting - control window attached - ignore that it sees no wheel - i took it to my moms but she has same window

Quote from MadCatX :Make sure you have Remove deadzones enabled in Controls->Axes/FF

Attached images
SNAG-1185.jpg
#5 - jnich
well she is 84 but i ran her cars and see what she is talking about - its so possible that I turned a setting differently than what you are using - i did not get this when i tested tLFS and the wheel at my house - at least not that I remember - it does not hamper her having fun, just a tweak we would enjoy - she will race your 8 year old any time (just funin)

Quote from cargame.nl :I have a DFGT, don't have that switched on... And no problems whatsoever.

I let a 8yr old kid drive last week, it even was a bit too responsive

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG