The online racing simulator
Your cell/smartphone history?
(57 posts, started )
Alcatel OneTouch (A huge brick, AAA powered and indestructible)
Motorola T190 (Very tiny and cute for those years, was great)
Motorola C650 (Mid end phone extremelly customizable)
GSmart MW700 (Slow piece of shit, but was very cheap and had most of the functions a current smartphone has. It's Gigabytes smartphone division btw)
HTC HD Mini (perfect smartphone for me)
Nokia 3310 (srsly best phone EVER, nuff said)
Nokia 3510i
Nokia 3220
Nokia 5500 Sport
Nokia 5630 XpressMusic
HTC Desire Z

I have been using HTC about 4 months now and I gotta say that Im not going back to nokia...if its not 3310
Quote from matijapkc :Ericsson (can't remember the model as it was like 10 years ago...

You had phone from the age of 6 ?
Nokia 3310 (Awesome)
Nokia 6510 (Awesome)
Nokia 7260 (Meh)
Sony Ericsson R300 (Meh)
HTC Desire (Meh)
Siemens MT50
Sony Ericsson T230
Sony Ericsson K750i
Samsung U800 SoulB
HTC Wildfire
Isn't smartphones phones with touchscreen and such, or I misunderstand?

Either way, my mobile phone history is as following (there are this Nokia telefon I forgot the number on. It had double buttons and was a little round / not sharp) :

Nokia 3310
Sony Ericsson W595
Sony Ericsson W995
Quote from The Very End :Isn't smartphones phones with touchscreen and such, or I misunderstand?

Either way, my mobile phone history is as following (there are this Nokia telefon I forgot the number on. It had double buttons and was a little round / not sharp) :

Nokia 3310
Sony Ericsson W595
Sony Ericsson W995

If you're referring to the title, it says cell or smartphone history.
Quote from Flame CZE :If you're referring to the title, it says cell or smartphone history.

My bad sorry :doh:

Edit: One sorry is all you get
And smartphone doesn't neccesarily have to be with touchscreen

edit: heheh
Nokia 5110
Nokia 3310
Some Samsung which had a push button flip open/shut mechanism.
Sagem myX10 or something
Motorolla Razr V2
Blackberry Curve 8900
iPhone 4 (white)
Quote from -NightFly- :You had phone from the age of 6 ?

Well, probably it's 7, but doesn't make much of a difference...
Siemens MC60
Sony Ericsson T630
Motrolla V600
Sony Ericcson V630
Nokia N81
Samsung Galaxy SII (since yesterday )
Motorola RAZR
Samsung Juke
Samsung SCH-760i
Samsung Reality
Motorola Droid X

I loved the Juke haha..was uber fun...favorite phone is the Droid, though.
Nokia 3310
Nokia E60
Nokia 3310 (yay, again!)
History
Nokia 3310(FTW)
Nokia 6100
Nokia 6600
Nokia 8800
Nokia 5800

Future
Nokia ?
Nokia ?
Nokia ?
Nokia ?
Nokia ?
Motorola Memphis
Nokia 3210
Motorola Razr
Sony Ericsson K750i
HTC Dream
Nokia 3310
Sagem MYX6
Nokia N-Gage QD
Sony Ericsson K750i
HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1)
HTC Hero (T-Mobile G2)
Toshiba TG-01
ZTE Blade (Orange San Fransico)

HTC Desire Z (Current Phone)
Quote from matijapkc :Well, probably it's 7, but doesn't make much of a difference...

We didn't even have touch tone phones when I was 7. You had a big dial you had to spin, LOL.

I don't have a real cell phone or smartphone history. I've only ever had prepaid phones. $23.66/month for 3 phones (Wifey, oldest daughter, and mine, youngest doesn't have one yet.) Previous to a few months ago, we had 1 prepaid that my wife and I shared depending on who was at work.

I know most of you are single so you only have 1 phone, but I find it quite funny when people say you shouldn't have a car payment for something that you need to get to work, but yet will spend the same as a car payment so the family can walk around with a phone attached to their head. Last I looked, I think 4 smartphones would run about $250/month.
Nokia 3410 (awesome)
Nokia 6610 (ok)
Nokia 5200 (ok)
Nokia N95 (awesome)
Cheap China phone called Bravura (ATM I can't get it to boot. I just get the windows logo but then it doesn't continue. Was a good phone till that happened some days ago)
Nokia 3410 (yes it still works :razz
Was that on T-Mobile?
Quote from mrodgers :We didn't even have touch tone phones when I was 7. You had a big dial you had to spin, LOL.

Yeah, I know what they looked like... We had one too when I was a kid... We got a "touch tone" phone after the first cellphone. Oh, and I almost forgot, I am the youngest in my family, so I was the last to get a cellphone... First one who had it was my dad, then my mum, then my bro and then me.
My history, quite small

Nokia 2125i (broke 6 months after)

Nokia 2125i (replacement from carrier)

seven years later, and seven tough years with Virgin Mobile, still tangled with them...
HTC Legend (got it a few weeks ago, no data plan yet)
Quote from mrodgers :We didn't even have touch tone phones when I was 7. You had a big dial you had to spin, LOL.

Nokia 3310
Sagem of some sorts, something like MYX-7
Samsung E900
iPhone 4

Your cell/smartphone history?
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG