The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from Billeh :Been wanting to get on the road with a bike for a while and really like the look of this

Used to pissing about on 06 rm125 and 07 yz250 crossers but not really had much shots of road bikes like the one above so going to have a think about it and if things work out i will consider doing all that's needed next year after winter

Isn't that a 4-stroke? It'll be slow
Quote from hrtburnout :Isn't that a 4-stroke? It'll be slow

Not really they can be tuned.

Quote from PartyBoyU :This is not the original photo (found on the Internet) but I have exactly the same model

Isn't that a Jawa or DKW?
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from AJS :yes yes i know sometimes not so easy... a központi okmány iroda az nagyon gáz volt ...

i hope ill get a bike soon now. if you like we can meet for bike session

Sure
Quote from Billeh :Been wanting to get on the road with a bike for a while and really like the look of this

YZF-125s are good little bikes. Quick for a 125 4T and will actually be reliable unlike the 2T Aprillias, etc.

Just get one that's not been crashed.
FIXIE :yipee:
Attached images
_MG_1466.jpg
_MG_1478.jpg
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from PioneerLv :FIXIE :yipee:

start shosse? Damn, those Ukrainian frames are made out of rubber!
Old

New: (Kinda)

swapped most of the components from the kona to this Cove Handjob frame. New bits, FSA carbon seatpost, new wellgo magnesium pedals, new crime fighter tyres, new kevlar uber thin gear cables.

Will be changing the headset & handle bars for FSA carbon items in the future (next week) It's much nicer to ride than the kona frame, as I only do wimpy XC/road
Nice.. those are made a little way down the road from me
First post,but ive been around longer than I can remember 07>as a demo racer.Hi everyone!
07 Triumph Daytona 675,my first bike. (US ftw )
Elka 2 way shock,re valved forks
ASV levers
Jardine exhaust
BMC race air filter
Custom mapping
Quick throttle swap
Flush turn signals and integrated tail light
Seat cowl
520 chain conversion
Scorpio alarm
Grip heaters
Honda voltage regulator

That is a lovely bike.

The Daytona is one of the best sports bike of all time IMO. I had a Street R which was same suspension but a slightly detuned engine (lacked RAM-AIR and had slightly different cams). Still kept up with an R1 till ton-20 (quickshifter ftw haha).

If you head on over to Carbon4U they will do some really nice pieces of carbon fibre including gas tanks, cowling, rear seat covers and frame covers which will really set your bike apart. Don't forget the 675R has come out and you can just bolt on a set of Ohlins forks and Brembo monoblock calipers and have a completely transformed bike.
^^ STR's are easily the best bike in their class,and a total sleeper compared to any sport bike (to the public).
The R is a great value,but still big money to me lol.
I did the carbon4u Christmas contest,but I like to spend on performance rather than black gold,wheels being the exception.If I had won I probably would have gotten more cf to go with it though.
Yeah the STR is quite old now (the St3 came out 2007 I think and the R in 2008) and despite not really changing anything until very recently (and only then it was really only a styling change) it's consistently top of the reviews. Daytonas are quite reasonably priced I find..and nice to see you've already done the RR mod haha.

That was my one, unfortunately had to sell it, needed a better car lol. Still paying finance on it till 2013.

So when you say RIP, it was been written off? Were the parts (levers, exhaust, all that) salvageable to put on a new beast?

Hopefully no damage to yourself was done aside from a few bits of road-rash. Always wear safety gear! Anything more a 5 mile return journey I'd suit up in full leathers. I wore regular Jeans once and hated it, felt really bad. If you do alot of short journeys then Draggin Jeans with the armour inserts are probably a wise investment. get hip and knee armour
^^ Im literally 20 mins from them.I think a buddy of mine might have taken the MSF training with them.Nice pic on their website,I was at VIR last weekend to watch the CCS race.
Sadly,my bike was totaled.I flew over the car doing 35-40 maybe after braking (landed 3 meters away,always cover your front brakes ),and punched the car with my right bar/fist on the way over.Broke 2 bones in my hand,the carbon knuckles on my gloves have some gnarly dents in them.The palm ripped right out too so avoid astar gloves.One leg got fillet open like a fish,but I was walking on it the next or second day.Some left arm bone broke and needed a plate,right had nerve damage and I couldn't lift it,but all is good now.Luckily not much rash at all,the ogio back pack saved my rear on that one.I left the hospital in 1 week and started mountain biking the second.My doctors weren't as thrilled as I was about that one
Now im sitting here next to brand new Q2's I never got to try,and all the trick parts on my shelves.I think ill just wear my gear and play some lfs :eclipsee_

Ohh nice you got the S1000...you going up in the world mate! That a new one you have? and the Mk1 in the background.. mmmm tasty lol

Those bikes can be a pain apparently to get the aftermarket exhaust on (if it's a full system) apparently it costs 5-6 hours labour due to BMW's fancy-smanchy electronics and ability to kill the bike if you do something it doesn't like.

they are very quick. lol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ohh nice you got the S1000...you going up in the world mate! That a new one you have? and the Mk1 in the background.. mmmm tasty lol

Those bikes can be a pain apparently to get the aftermarket exhaust on (if it's a full system) apparently it costs 5-6 hours labour due to BMW's fancy-smanchy electronics and ability to kill the bike if you do something it doesn't like.

they are very quick. lol

Its a mates VW Caddy pick up, I put the exhaust on myself it was fairly easy just a pain to take the old one off! Fitted a power commander too and seems to ride fine.
damn haha fooled on the dub dub. that's one nice bike. keep it shiny side up though mate !
Quote from speedway :Your jeans arent skinny enough for riding that.

There is nothing about jeans. If you mean being hipster, then I would like to say that to ride sport bicycle is not equal with hipsters.

Quote from KiRmelius :start shosse? Damn, those Ukrainian frames are made out of rubber!

Yes, Start Shosse. Well, I see no problems with this frame so far, even jumping off in some places. Feels solid enough for such an old frame.
Quote from PioneerLv :There is nothing about jeans. If you mean being hipster, then I would like to say that to ride sport bicycle is not equal with hipsters.

Yes, Start Shosse. Well, I see no problems with this frame so far, even jumping off in some places. Feels solid enough for such an old frame.

They are strong, you can jump and nothing will happen to it, but they aren't stiff. If you have big muscular legs, you can see the bottom bracket moving when pedaling hard with bare eye.

They're still very cool nonetheless.
well, got bored and decided i missed hittin the local dirt jumps when i saw some on the road the other day, so i went out and bought this today

fitbikeco pro park series 2
few small mods, brakeless atm but have
Fly rear brake setup.
Odyssey brake line.
Odyssey fluro yellow brake lever(far right)

have a snafu seat to go on

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG